𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗦

Chapter Eighteen | Meet The Williams

                   📍Los Angeles, California, U.S.

"Mom, dad, sisters, and

"Mom, dad, sisters, and....cousin removed that I didn't even invite here, " I said looking at Jojo who was just sitting there. Now I ain't invite him so I wonder who did because that's some fucked up shit. But it's cool cause as long as he doesn't bother me and mine which is Timothee, I'm okay.

"Anyway, guy this is Timothee, and the rumors you've heard on TMZ and stuff are true. Me and Timothee are dating, " I said nervously as Timothee help my hand from under the table.

"The fuck, " Jojo said making me roll my eyes in annoyance and mean mug him. "Nah sit yo chicken George lookin ass down and have I not said it enough? He's not invited at all to nothing about me, " I complained as I crossed my arms.

"Welp...damn, " Ebony said drinking the rest of her drink while laughing a little." Such a good way to start off a meal Naomi, " Renita said making me put my middle finger up at her.

I looked over at my Daddy to see him just staring. "Daddy are you gonna say something, " I said nervously just waiting to hear what he has to say."The only thing I can say is I hope you realize what you're doing, being with a white man doesn't always go right. Now, what if he's using you, or just experimenting?" My father argued as I shook my head "Daddy he's not like that—, " I said before he put his hand up to stop me from talking.

"Bullshit you don't know what this boy wants from you. I'm just saying this because I want what's best for you. You're my daughter dammit and you got me fucked up if this white boy fucks up what you got going on. So I'm going to ask you myself Tim are you using my little girl, " my father argued before speaking very bluntly to Timothee making him nervous.

"N...no...I mean....no sir, " Timothee stuttered making me shake my head in embarrassment."You see how you're making him nervous, " I argued as my dad shushed me making me roll my eyes and look at Timothee.

"You plan on being serious with her, " my father questioned him."Yes, I do...I really like Naomi and I've never been not serious with a girl I liked and dated...sir, " Timothee said as my dad raised his eyebrow.

"So you admit to dating other woman? Were these women white or black, " my dad said making everyone at the table groan before looking over at Timothee, " Uh...yes they were white sir but I would never discriminate...I like any race or color. In my case it just so happens the girl I'm dating and am attracted to is a black woman, " Timothee said making me blush and smile to myself as I squeezed Timothee's hand as he just winked at me funnily.

"Okay...we're getting somewhere Timothee... you're not looking for the sexual experience of sleeping with a black woman are you?" My father said making me put my head down before looking at my mom to do something.

"Ugh...honey, why don't you stop questioning the boy, and let's just enjoy the rest of our time here, " my momma said as my dad just ignored her. "I'm waiting for an answer, Timothee, " he said waiting. "Timothee you don't have to answer, " Renita said looking at my dad in annoyance.

"No it's fine. To answer the question no I don't start dating Naomi to fulfill and experience his it is to sleep with a black woman. I began dating your daughter simply because I like her and was attracted to her for being confident, outspoken in her own way, humble, and funny. And honestly, I could give a damn about what you think or anyone else for that matter thinks. I only did this because of how I feel about Naomi, but also because I was thought to meet your significant other or lovers parents and get their respect, but at this point, I don't care for yours sir, and with that Naomi, I'll be in the car, " Timothee said pissed of as he got up and grabbed his jacket to leave as I nodded my head and got my things to leave too.

"Timothee if it makes you feel any better you always had my approval. If you make my daughter happy them I'm always happy, " my momma said to Timothee ignoring the look my father gave her.

"I know thats right. You one bold ass white boy and for that you hot my respect Timmy T, " Renita teased laughing. "You better treat her right, Timothee, " Ebony said calmly looking at Timothee as Timothee just nodded his head as we held hands and walked out. Ignoring my father and Jojo.

"Baby I'm sorry about my dad and Jojo, " I said driving as Timothee shrugged it off." I don't care about them. But I did overall kinda enjoy meeting the rest of your siblings...especially Renita she's quite the character." "Yeah she is but she means well, " I said driving as I then pulled into an empty alleyway where no one could see us.

"What are you doing I thought we were going home, " Timothee asked. "We are but I wanted to thank you first, " I said gripping ahold of his thigh as I looked up at Timothee who raised his eyebrow.

"Are you serious, " Timothee questioned laughing as I looked at him. "I mean no one is watching and since we've been in the restaurant for a little while it is getting dark," I said shrugging my shoulders.

Timothee then went on and on trying to talk and while he was I unzipped his pants and took his member out and attached my lips to it making Timothee take a deep rigged breath.

I circled my tongue around his tip while moving my hands up and down on his member stroking him before taking him all in and putting his entire member down my throat bobbing my head as I stroked what couldn't fit in my mouth.

"Ah," Timothee moaned as he gripped my head while I bobbed my head and slobbed on his member building up saliva before deep throating him and humming feeling his member vibrate a little while deep-throwing him.

The only thing you could hear was Timothee's deep breaths and moans with me occasionally moaning too.

I then tried something new and gently tugged at Timothee's balls while sucking him. "Fuck, " Timothee groaned gripping the seat belt making me laugh while pleasuring him until I felt him cum in my mouth before swallowing it all wiping my mouth and gargling with some mouthwash I keep I side my car as Timothee looked up at me in shock.

"Daddy zip it up so we can finish our day quicker, " I said as I kissed his lips before putting on my seatbelt waiting for Timothee to calm down so I could drive.