𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗙*** 𝗠𝗘

Chapter Thirteen | F*** Me
                               — 4th July 2018

             📍Paris, France

After everything that happened between Timothee at the hotel room things got heavy and long story short a bitch was about to get the dick before we were interrupted by Pauline knocking on the damn door like the cops

After everything that happened between Timothee at the hotel room things got heavy and long story short a bitch was about to get the dick before we were interrupted by Pauline knocking on the damn door like the cops. So I instantly rolled my ass off the bed and got dressed. And now here I am sitting in Timothee's father's house talking and getting to know his family.

And they all seemed like good nice people. Especially his grandmother. You would think because of her age she's not willing to move around or a buzz kill but no. Literally, as soon as the music started playing she bounced out of her chair and took my hand so I could dance with her. And she was moving her lil self too it was so cute I couldn't do anything but smile.

I learned how to say a couple of things in French with the help of Pauline who's been so much help and a good friend just helping me fit in and understand some of the words and phrases.

When we all sat down to eat I got to try some new French dishes that were so delicious and I love the cakes and chocolates I know for sure when we get back home I'm going to have to go to the dentist since I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a couple of cavities by the time we go back home.

"So Naomi what drew you to Timothee, " Nicole, Timothee's mom asked me as I looked at Timothee and then looked down smiling and blushing.

"It would have to be the mystery of me not knowing who he was when it came to his acting career that drew me in and so one day I went home and finally watched Call Me By Your Name. And weeks later I saw him as a party and I knew that he looked familiar and so I didn't back down from trying to identify who he was." I said embarrassed.

"It's okay, I could have made an effort to leave, but I thought her look when she's trying to think was attractive so I stayed. It was also her approach and confidence that attracted me since I've never met a girl persistent in trying to figure who I was." Timothee laughed making everyone else at the table laugh.

"Sorry about that by the way, " I said to him since we both sat next to one another.

"Sorry I'm late...oh Timothee I thought your dad was lying when he said you were coming, " a girl said walking inside the dining room. She had blonde hair,  skinny, but looked exactly like a model.

She walked over to Timothee who then proceeded to hug her since she had her arms open for one, but from the corner of my eye she was rubbing all up on Timothee and I got pissed the fuck off.

That's my damn man. Then she kinda snuck a squeeze out of his as and I kinda sorta maybe lost it.

"Um..excuse me I gotta go to the bathroom, " I said getting up and going into the bathroom to take a breather.

"Relax, you can't get mad every time you see another girl with him especially if they're flirting, or that bitch felt on his ass lord Jesus take the wheel, " I said to myself pacing back and forth in the bathroom.

I then washed my hand and went back into the dining room to sit down only to see that bitch to sitting in my seat talking to my man.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to sit in your seat, by the way my names Ellie, and you are—, " the girl said before Pauline jumped in.

"Ellie this is Naomi, Timothee's girlfriend, who's he in a happily committed relationship with," Pauline said.

"Timmy how could you...you said in high school you'd wait for me to come to America so we can get back together." Ellie pouted making me scoff and turn to look at Timothee.

"Together, " I asked Timothee suspiciously.

"Yeah I was his first kiss and first girlfriend after all. It happened when he lived with his dad in France. My family lives across the street so it just seemed so natural for us to get together." Ellie said looking at Timothee gushing.

Ah hell Nah not my man this bitch is about to get molly whopped across the Eiffel Tower fucking with me and mines.

"You keep that seat, Ellie, because I'm full very full and I think if I see another thing I'm going to strangle it. I mean the food by the way, " I said looking at Timothee before I just walked out of the dining room and into the kitchen, which is where I started to munch on chips.

Once everyone was done eating Timothee's grandmother said sorry for how much of a jackass Ellie was. As well as his mother trying to tell me Timothee wouldn't lead her on or try anything with her.

And I know Timothee wouldn't, I trust him. It's just that bitch who I don't trust.

So now I'm in the kitchen just watch this bitch cause as soon as I catch her locking lips with my man I'm gonna kill her and cut off Timothee's dick. Just cut it all off. Lorena Bobbit style.

As everything dialed down I sat in the corner to myself watching from afar as Ellie continued to flirt with Timothee and it actually pissed me off and made me sad. Why hasn't he told that how to knock it off.

Ooo now this hoe is coming near me.

"Naomi I just wanna say I'm sorry for how I've introduced myself. Your Timothee's new girlfriend and I just have to accept that....and the fact that you're making it so easy for me to get him back, " Ellie said making me turn and look at her.

"I knew that whole good girl act would end eventually and bitch you ain't taking a hit away from me because got that in there on lock boo, " I said getting up.

"Typical the black girlfriend want to frighten me with her hood, ghetto, and craziness. I can't believe Timothee chose you over something much lighter, " Ellie said making me want to grab that bitch by her hair and stomp that hoe.

"Ellie dear no one is good or ghetto here. I'm far from dumb and illiterate so get your facts in check, thirdly I wasn't chosen...he wanted so he got it just how he wanted that cookie...that pussy so he ate it...so if you thinking about kissing Timothee just know you kissing my pussy bitch, " I said to Ellie as she looked at me with shock and disgust but I didn't care fuck that how so I walked over to my boyfriend and simply whispered.

"I want you to take me somewhere....and fuck me."