𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗦𝗛

Chapter Sixteen | Birthday Bish

📍Los Angeles, California, U.S.

📷 Instagram📱
           @naomiwilliams | 203. 7 M Followers

Liked by nickiminaj , tchalamet, and 11,270,746 others

and 11,270,746 others.

naomiwilliams: feelin like Starfire on these haters 🔥

View all 847,738 comments

⚫️     ⚫️    ⚫️

"So what all we doing for your birthday, " Jasmine asked even though she already knew the answer. "I don't know you tell me, " I said as I scrolled through my comments seeing people wish me happy birthday.

"We throwing you a party, but only with your inner circle of friends. And we already called your parents they're down here and for your birthday I'm treating you to breakfast sis, " Mindy said making me smile."Ooo okay even though I'm hungry as hell, but now I don't want to buy too much because your paying, " I said frowning.

"Girl order the shit, " Mindy said making me look over the menu once again before looking at her.
"How about I pay you back, " I suggested."No I'm paying for this so order, " Mindy exclaimed as I shrugged my shoulder.

"I want some French toast with brown maple syrup, waffles, cinnamon roll, egg cheese, and sausage omelet, and apple juice, " I said as the waitress took my order and then took the girls orders.

"So what your boyfriend get you, " Mindy asked as I blushed."Yall know he's out of town working on a movie so yeah, " I said even though I'm kinda sad about we won't be spending my birthday together. This morning though we did facetime and talk to each other. He said he'd make it up to me, so I'm okay.

"Awe is the birthday girl missing her boo boo, " Jasmine said as I put my middle finger up at her. " First of all wrong one, cause you know I'm bisexual and I don't sleep with my friends," Jasmine said as I burst out laughing.

"Alright sorry, " I said as we continued talking until our food arrived and we began eating. With Mindy taking pictures of me and posting them."Take a picture of the damn food, that's what looks good, " I teased as I drank some of my apple juice.

The reat of that day me and the girls went shopping, and got our nails did for my party. And then went back to my place to get dressed since apparently Mindy and Jasmine hired the best party planner to set up my party.

 And then went back to my place to get dressed since apparently Mindy and Jasmine hired the best party planner to set up my party