𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - 𝗠𝗠𝗛𝗠𝗠

Chapter Twenty-One | Mmhmm

                   📍Los Angeles, California, U.S.

"Timothee what you doing," I giggled as he kissed my stomach while playing with the hem of my panties

It seemed like only he would want to have sex when we were supposed to be getting ready to go to the Bruno Mars concert. It was our little date. And honestly, I'm pretty happy about it since it's been a minute since we went out.

Especially since TMZ and we confirming our relationship. I feel ever since Timothee doesn't want to be seen with me out in public and I don't know at this point. I care about him and am attracted to him, but if he's ashamed or doesn't want to be seen with me maybe we should call it quits.

"Baby...can I ask you something," I moaned as Timothee played with my clit. I bit my lip at the euphoria as he kissed and licked my pearl.

"Yeah," Timothee mumbled eating me out making my breath hitch.

"Are you ashamed," I moaned out as I grip Timothee's hair.

"Of wha," he groaned.

"M...mm...me," I said pushing his face away from my pussy. And making him look at me.

Timothee simply liked my juices from around his mouth while eyeing me. Now any other time I would have been turned on, but now I'm trying to be serious which is so hard right now cause all I wanna do is have sex with him.

"Are you serious," he asked as I nodded my head.
Timothee nodded as he moved over to me and held my hands.

"Look at me," Timothee said as I looked every which way but him until he held my face making me look at him.

"Why would I be ashamed of you. " Timothee asked.

"Because you haven't taken me out on a date or went anywhere with me for weeks since TMZ and we confirmed our relationship," I admitted as he nodded his head.

"Naomi I'm new to this....all of this from dating a celebrity to being a celebrity dating someone and paparazzi and every damn body wants to know. I don't know what to do," Timothee expressed as I listened.

" And I don't. Timothee, I'm scared too, I don't know what to do. How do you think I feel being a black girl out here dating a white celebrity. I already get looks and snarky ass comments but now they're worse." I argued as Timothee held his head.

"Well...what do you wanna do? " Timothee asked as I looked at him in shock.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I questioned as he shrugged.

"Are you not happy...better yet have someone else worth you taking outside," I argued before moving away from him.

"No...I..I...dammit Naomi I'm sorry you feel that way it's just I've been busy with filming and afterward I'm exhausted and just want to sleep and stay inside," Timothee stressed as I crossed my arms.