𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧

Chapter Eight| The Best Part   
                              — 5th March 2018

   📍Los Angeles, California, U.S.

📷 Instagram📱
           @naomiwilliams | 203. 7 M Followers

Liked by jazharlow, halieybaldwin, and 2,949,628 others

and 2,949,628 others.

naomiwilliams : Mood when you know you got yo crush fallin for u ❤️😍

View all 100, 648 comments

⚫️     ⚫️    ⚫️

After taking sometime off of social media I decided fuck all them hatin ass comments and turned on my comments section and post on Instagram.

So after the Oscars party me, Timothee, Armie Hammer and his wife, Ansel Elgort, and his girlfriend Violetta all hung out, talked about acting and performing arts, then went out to eat with each other which was pretty cool and fun. And for my sister... let's just say that night she went home with a cast member of mine that I never thought she would.

Basically, everything was so well last night and I did have a great time at the Oscars, even though Timothee didn't win, which is okay since he's still young and personally, in my opinion, an Oscar is just an award to debate who is better and as long as I know I'm talented and I put my all in my acting I already know I'm the shit so why do I need an award.

Now, I'm at home just munching away on some Cheetos Puffs which is really hittin the spot right now while also getting my hair taken down since I decided to go natural for a lil while since I feel like giving my hair some air. And once my hairstylist was done with my hair I left out the room to go get my self ready.

I took a shower, lotioned up with some Shea Butter lotion, then did my hair and makeup, and put on my outfit. But not before getting the color of my nails changed.

 But not before getting the color of my nails changed

                Naomi's Outfit, Hairstyle, & Makeup

Once I was done getting dressed I started to take a couple of pictures and post them on Instagram and while I was doing that I got a text from Jasmine asking about what I was doing so I texted back that I'm waiting for somebody to come to my house

But of course, her crazy ass doesn't know when to leave shit alone and she started to call me so I just clicked decline with the reply sorry I can't come to the phone right now.

Anyway I eventually got a text from Timothee saying he's outside so I grabbed my phone and wallet then left out my house.

"Hey, how you been, " I asked as I got into Timothee's car making Timothee laugh."You saw me just yesterday, " Timothee said as I just shrugged my shoulders."So anything interesting could have happens while I wasn't around Timmy Tim, " I said teasing Timothee who looked embarrassed."This is gonna be a long date, " Timothee mumbled making me laugh and turn on the radio.

The whole car ride to our date I constantly asked Timothee about where he was taking me but he didn't want to tell me so after asking 15 times where we are going I just gave up.

It wasn't until we arrived at Dave & Buster's that I got happy. And sure I know some people would be like why you happy to go to Dave & Buster's but I am because as a celebrity I think people only think we do rich people stuff but unlike others, I'm cheap as hell in some ways and I prefer the smaller things in life most of the times.

"Really how you find out Dave & Buster's is my favorite arcade place to go." I asked as we got out the car. "Because I asked Jasmine and you sister, " Timothee said making me look at him."How dare you...and them too. Y'all just keeping me out of the loop." I said as we walked inside and were instantly greeted by a waiter taking us to a booth that would provide us with some privacy. Once we were seated we ordered our drinks and were left alone for a moment.

"Guess what I found out?" I said to Timothee."What?" Timothy asked as I shook my head."No your not getting off that easy I want you to really guess, " I said to Timothee who then put his index finger up to his chin thinking. " Did Galore make over $200 million dollars in only a month and it's sold out, " Timothee making me look up at him in shock."How—no you've been googling me, " I questioned Timothee who just struggled his shoulders. "I'm only doing what I guaranteed that you already did to me, " Timothee said as I then put my hands up in surrender. It was then that the waiter came back with our drinks and we then ordered our food. "Anyway I had a reason, " I professed as Timothee gave me a look."Really what was it, " Timothee asked and I leaned my head on Timothee's shoulder."Would you ever believe me if I told you I've never knew Timothee Chalamet, " I said as Timothee chuckled? "Would you believe me if I told you I'm... well I am into you."Timothee said as he latched our hands together making me smile and blush as I shyly shook my head yes."How much, " I asked."Like a lot, I like you enormously, " Timothee said making me laugh as our food came. "Well I like you lot that I'm giving up one of my delicious honey barbecue wings, " I said as I gave up one of my chicken wings. "Damn you must like me a lot to give up food, " Timothee said."Yeah yeah yeah just take it before I want it back." I said as Timothee kissed my cheek.

"Well because I like you so much I want to ask you something....can I kiss you." Timothee asked me while looking at me in my eyes which made my body become fidgety. Especially, with Timothee moving in closer to me. "Um....yes, " I mumbled shyly as I nodded my head yes. And I then felt Timothee's soft gentle lips on mine. It felt different and new at the same time. I know I may sound corny but I felt fireworks go off within my stomach and all the butterflies flying away. When Timothee pulled away I was still in shock so I took the initiative and kissed him and once I pulled away I pinched myself. "Damn did we really just kiss, " I asked him as he just nodded his head. "You wanna start dating, " Timothee and I said to each other instantly. "Yeah, " we said again in sync.

"This was the best date you ever took me on, " I said as I kissed Timothee again before we finished eating our food and enjoying ourselves.