Lappland...

Narrator's POV:

As Yang and Ruby continue to observe, the scene shifts from afternoon near the docks to nighttime in their dorm room. (Y/N) at this point gave up trying to reason with Weiss and is sitting next to Ruby looking at her feet.

Weiss: I don't understand why this is causing such a problem!

Blake: That is the problem!

Weiss: (getting up from her bed) You realize you are defending an organization that hates Humanity, don't you? The Faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!

Blake: (gets on her feet as well) There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate Humanity so much? It's because of people like Cardin, people like you, that force the White Fang to take such drastic measures!

Weiss: People like me?

Blake: You're discriminatory!

Weiss: I'm a victim! (as they stare each other down in silence, Weiss leans in close, leering as she speaks quietly) Do you want to know why I despise the White Fang? Why I don't particularly trust the Faunus? (leaning against the bookshelf by the window) It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War, as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across its back for as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watched family friends disappear; board members executed; an entire train car full of Dust, stolen. And every day, my father would come home, furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood. (bangs her fist on the bookshelf)

Ruby: (going over to comfort her) Weiss, I-

Weiss: No! (turns away and walks back over to Blake) You want to know why I despise the White Fang? It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers!

Blake: Well, maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!

Silence drops down on the scene again. A surprised Weiss backs away slowly, and Blake realizes her mistake as she looks around at the girls who all look surprised even (Y/N).

(Y/N): (gets up from the bed) Blake?

Blake: I... I... (she dashes out the door)

Ruby: Blake, wait! Come back! (she runs over to the door and calls to her down the hallway as Yang sits herself down)

(Y/N): (to Weiss) Great job ice queen!

Weiss: What did I have to do with this she is the one that is in the White Fang!

(Y/N): You don't know that! Why do you just assume things like that all because we are faunus!

Weiss: Well I-Wait did...did you just say we.......you knew she was a faunus didn't you...

(Y/N): Of course, I did she asked me not to tell anyone because she was not ready...

Weiss: Or maybe you are plotting something and your just waiting for the right moment to strike!

(Y/N):(clenches her fist) Why would you assume that....?

Weiss: Well isn't obvious you two are probably part of the White Fa-

Weiss stops mid-sentence as her eyes widen. (Y/N) points Crimson Justice to Weiss' neck.

Yang:(stands up) (Y/N) what the heck-

(Y/N):(in a cold voice) Move one more muscle and I will cut her head off...

Everyone goes silent as Weiss starts shaking in fear.

(Y/N): Lappland...

Weiss: W-what?

(Y/N): Lappland was the name of the girl your father killed...

Everyone's eyes widen as silence once again fills the room.

(Y/N): She was the only thing I had left...(looks down as she lowers her weapon) it's not my fault I'm like this..(looks up at Weiss with tears going down her face) I didn't ask to be a Faunus...

Ruby: (Y/N)...

(Y/N):(wipes her tears away) I thought you were different....(put away Crimson justice) but your just like your father...

(Y/N) starts walking towards the door.

(Y/N): Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to find Blake...

(Y/N) goes out the door and shut it loudly as everyone in the room is still processing what just happened.

Time skip

Blake runs outside and arrives at a statue of an armored man with a sword and a hooded woman wielding an axe on an outcropping, staring at the Beowolf under the stone heroes in particular.
She closes her eyes and slowly lifts her arms up to her bow and pulls the string to release the bow from her hair. She wipes away a tear away as the camera pulls up to reveal her Faunus ears. On the verge of crying, she becomes startled when she hears a voice.

(Y/N): You know you look better without the bow a very cute kitten...

(Y/N) approaches Blake and wipes her tears that keep falling off her eyes.

(Y/N): But crying doesn't fit you...

???: Well damn should've known she was taken...

(Y/N) and Blake turn around to see the monkey boy from earlier. Blake and (Y/N) look at each other confused because of what he said until it clicks. Both of their faces turn Crimson red.

Blake:(flustered waving her arms in a defensive manner) W-wait is totally not like that!

Sun: Uh?