Cute scenarios that you Didn't see during the story cause author is lazy. (P3)

Clowder Cats (Blake x (Y/N)):

Team RWBY and (Y/N) can be seen going out of class as (Y/N) let's out a sigh of relief.

(Y/N):(stretches) I thought class was never going to end!

Weiss: How do you do that?!

(Y/N):(confused) Mh, do what?

Weiss: How do you get a perfect score on every class? You don't even study?

(Y/N): Um, well I read a lot and for class I just put attention and take notes even in Port's class. Yes there just boring stories of his life but they still tell you what you need to know about Grimm.

Yang: Can we stop talking about class?! We just got out of there!

(Y/N) chuckles as Weiss just looks at Yang with a poker face.

Ruby:(grabs (Y/N)'s arm) (Y/N) can we cuddle?!

(Y/N): Well I-

Blake:(grabs (Y/N)'s other arm) I actually think that is my turn to be with (Y/N).

Ruby:(looks confused at Blake) But we don't take turns on that Blake.

Blake:(embarrassed) I know that but I just...I think you guys have been hanging out with her more than me...

(Y/N): Blake is right Ruby...

Ruby: But-

(Y/N): How about this after I finished hanging out with Blake I'll stay in your dorm to cuddle with you.

(Y/N) boops Ruby's nose as Ruby giggles.

(Y/N):(turns to Blake) Okey then I'll go get changed...

Blake: It's fine like that come on let's go.

Before (Y/N) could say anything Blake is already dragging her out of Beacon.

Weiss: What's up with her?

Yang: I mean she's not wrong we have been keeping (Y/N) to ourselves too much just let her be ice queen.

Weiss: Stop calling me that!

Ruby: Guys please stop fighting...

Yang: What want me to call you Snowflake?

Weiss: No!(crosses her arms)Only (Y/N) is allowed to call me that!

Ruby: Oh Oum please help me...

With (Y/N) and Blake/(Y/N)'s POV:

Blake and I are walking side by side as our hands brush against each other I know exactly what she wants me to do but I'm gonna wait until she does it.

Blake: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes...

Blake: I love you...

I stop dead in my tracks as I stare at her for a moment before my face turns as red as Ruby's cape.

(Y/N):(dumbfounded) W-where did that come from?!

Blake: I just wanted to let you know...

(Y/N):(nervously scratches her neck) Ah...sorry you kinda got me off guard hehehe...

Blake:...

I look at Blake who has her head down I stare at her for a second before I realize what is happening.

(Y/N):(runs towards Blake) Wait I didn't- wow!

I tripped on oum knows were and fall on top of Blake. She looks at me as I stare back at her.