7. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝘔𝘢𝘪'𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘜𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪
𝘔𝘢𝘺 12, 2017
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦"

"Yea, he's four." She spoke, looking down at her little brother, Kazuki.

Her and Nazair planned to spend the day together but her mom made her take care of Kazuki.

Mai'Yuko never really talked about him, only because she barely saw him.

It was her mother's weekend to take care of him, so that meant Mai'Yuko was taking care of him. Like always.

Molan has another biracial child with a black man, which threw Mai'Yuko off because her mother expressed to her how much she didn't like African American people.

So her having Kazuki made no sense to her.

"Damn. He's ugly." Nazair shrugged, looking Kazuki up and down, making Mai'Yuko fall into a fit of laughter,

"No he is not, shut up."

"I was just saying." He put his hands up in defense.

"You acting like your dog don't look like a deformed snapping turtle." She rolled her eyes.

"I– girl fuck you." He mugged her.

"I don't care." She shrugged. "Ef you too."

"You swear up and down you don't cuss but I bet you do... behind closed doors."

"I don't. There's no reason to." She shrugged, looking up at the sunset.

"I have to go home before the street lights come on." She mumbled, shaking her head.

"Same. I'll walk you guys home." He stood up, dusting his butt off.

Mai'Yuko stood up, wiped her jean shorts off and picked up Kazuki.

She dusted him off and put him on her hip, getting ready for the trek back home.

"He can walk.." Nazair looked at her with squinted eyes.

"Yea I know, I just promised him I wouldn't let him get hurt. Imagine if he gets hit by a car or something." She rambled.

"No disrespect or anything, but shut the fuck up." He cut her rambling short.

"Now ask yourself, "was that nice to say" you don't even need to answer, because it wasn't."

"Because you know damn well he is not gonna get hit by no damn car." He huffed.

"Shut up." Kazuki kicked Nazair on his leg.

"Bitch— No he didn't..." Nazair stopped in his tracks, and stared at him in disbelief.

"Stop cussing at my sister." Kazuki squinted.

"Period Zuki."

"Mai'Yuko do not act like that."

"Like what?" She looked at him.