18. 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

TW !!!! Sexual assault, read at YOUR own risk.

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 21"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 21
"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬."

"Naz! Are you even listening to me right now?" Sayori snapped her fingers in his face.

"What in the fuck do you want Jinora? Do you want more money? I'll send you a band right now if you would get the fuck out my face." He rebutted.

She always wanted attention, she never understood any type of boundaries, whereas when he was with Mai'Yuko, she knew when he just wanted time alone or when he wanted to be quiet.

"I just want your attention Nazair." She whined, making him scrunch his face up.

She really reminded him of Desai.

"Okay well I don't want yours." He huffed. He grabbed his rolling tray and began to roll up four blunts.

He had been with Sayori all day all while being sober and he was sick to his stomach. To the point where her voice made his ears ring.

"Nazair what's wrong with you?!" She exclaimed, swiped at his rolling tray, but he pulled it back before she slapped it out of his lap.

"Girl I will literally kill you. Get out my crib." He shook his head. He placed the tray on his nightstand and stood up, wiping his hands off.

"No, you're so fucking rude to me, you're lucky I don't have my brothers come and beat the fuck out of you." She poked his chest, making him stumble backwards.

"Fuck you and your brothers, the fuck?" He busted out laughing. "You crazy as hell cuh, no way!" He laughed even more.

Sayori thinking he was scared of her brothers really tickled him.

"Okay, for real though, if you're not gonna leave, at least leave me alone. I literally cannot be in your presence right now." He shrugged while she stared at him with a frown on her face.

"You're a shit person, you know that?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Trust, I've been told that for the past four years, you cannot hurt my feelings." He pushed her out of his room and went back to rolling his blunts.

"I don't know Nazair, smoke two and add a perc? Or just smoke all four...?" He whispered to himself. "Looks like we're smoking two and adding a perc."

He opened his night stand drawer and pulled out a little baggy, taking a perc out of it.

"Party Hardy." He chuckled to himself while he turned on his music.

Once he lit up his blunt, a call came through, cutting his music off.