17. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝

comment or i'll take this book DOWN

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 18"𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 18
"𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱."

"I know you peeped!" Saaheem came into Nazair's room, speaking about seeing Mai'Yuko moving back into her dad's house.

"Yo ahh get to trim." Nazair shook his head at Saaheem.

Saaheem knows how he feels about Mai'Yuko and he knows everything that happened. When he picks at how Nazair feels about her, Nazair gets upset because he knows it's a sensitive topic.

Nazair got out his bed and stared at himself in the mirror on his dresser. While Saaheem just stood in the back.

"Hell is you lookin at?" Sah mugged Nazair.

"Stick in the booth right now... I really wish I knew who to shoot right now." Nazair rapped Slimelife Shawty while picking up his gun and pointing it at Sah through the mirror.

Nazair felt a way about Mai'Yuko coming back but he didn't know what is was.

He had decided to give Sayori a chance and they'd been kicking it for a couple weeks, but that was before he knew Mai'Yuko would actually come back. He thought she left for good.

"No. YOUR ass gets to trippin." Sah pointed at Nazair and left his room.

"Damn man." He shook his head, thinking of how the reappearance of Mai'Yuko was going to affect him.

"Damn bruh." He wiped his face from tears. He grabbed a little baggy and took out two percs, swallowing them.

________________

"Naz!" Sayori hopped on top of him, waking him up from the six hour nap he took.

"Yo ahh trim shawty." He looked at her with a blank face. "Not a side eye, blank stare." He continued to look at her making her bust out laughing. She stopped laughing once she realized he was being serious.

"Can you stop being mean for once? Like that's all you are. Just mean." She stressed, feeling on his face, making him slap her hand down.

"Shut the hell up foe. I'm trying." He said before pushing her off of him.

"I know you're trying, but can you try harder is what I'm asking." She explained while shrugging.

"Cuh..." He walked to his bathroom and started brushing his teeth. "I could be giving you my all right now and that's how you feelin." His words were muffled as he spoke through toothpaste suds.

"So you're not giving me your all? I asked you to give me a chance, not to treat me like shit. If you not ready just say the word Nazair." She clapped her hands together.

"Naw you good. We good." He waved her off and pulled her into a hug.

"Oh okay.." She looked him up and down. "We going to the kickback later too, so be ready by 8." She patted his chest.