Hello..?

You had just woken up in a locker of some sort. After you tried to step out of the locker you fell onto the floor and soon stood up. You saw that you were in a classroom you looked around...It didn't look familiar...You only remember being kidnapped while you were walking home. You noticed that the lockers next to the locker you were in started shaking. Soon came out a person that was pretty short , had purple hair and was wearing a white outfit with a checkered scarf. He stepped out the locker but fell and said "owww...That hurt, huh? Who are you?"

He said while looking at you. You said "um i'm y/n" he said "I'm Kokichi Ouma the ultimate supreme leader! Whats your ultimate?" you said "I'm the ultimate Biologist" Kokichi was about to say something until there was another rattle in another locker that was next to Kokichi's. There came another boy that had more robot features. He stepped out and fell to the ground. Kokichi turned his attention to the boy and said "wow are you a robot!?" The boy said "uh hello im K1-B0 but you can call me Kiibo i'm the ultimate robot" Kokichi said sarcasticly "wow i couldn't even tell".

K1-B0 looked at you and said "uhh.. whats both of your names?" Kokichi said "well i'm Kokichi Ouma the ultimate supreme leader!" you then said "and i am y/n the ultimate Biologist..." Kiibo then said "lovely to meet you both but where in the world are we right now?"