Shuichi I Love You..

One day...You two had a little hang out or you could call it a date. Both you and Shuichi were pretty nervous. You both got ready and headed out. It was suppose to be a little picnic type of date at night. Shuichi had gotten this ready and went there early since he was pretty nervous. He said to himself "w-we're just hanging out..why am I so nervous.. Calm down, its fine" as he said that he saw that you were coming outside and walking towards you he blushes but covers it up with his hair. You walked to him and sat down next to him.

He complimented you and you two soon started talking to each other about random things like you normally do, you two got really close and started staring at the stars in the sky. He had put something in your mouth, it was some sort of chocolate he looked at you with a big smile and said while laughing a tiny bit "I got some chocolate for you y/n" you also laughed and said "thank you" you two kept eating chocolate and making jokes. It's like you two forgot everything that was happening, you forgot the killing game...you forgot about everything and everyone but You and Shuichi.

Shuichi was now pretty sleepy so you told him to lay his head on your thighs. He did as long as you played with his hair. He just smiled as he dozed off but you just kept playing with his hair while he was sleeping. You two got really really close and the days that came were never depressing because you two had each other for now and forever.

~the end~