Such a cruel world.. (contains spoilers)

{SPOILER WARNING!!}

Soon the time came it was..Rantaro's death. Everyone soon came in and so did you. You felt guilty because you couldn't do anything to stop his death. You still knew the truth but did not tell anyone about it. But couldn't, if someone knew the truth then they would stop fighting for a future one by one. But there wasn't exactly a big future for them..The best thing you could do was investigate and get through the class trial. It hurt seeing someone like Rantaro dead but you had to deal with it. You soon started to investigate.

You had no problem searching the places around him and talking to people  for alibis. Miu had said "okay so who is going to search the body? someone has to do it". Shuichi said " it could be very useful to know if he has anything on him" tenko screeched "HUH WHAT?! YOU'RE GOING TO SEARCH HIS BODY" you sighed and walked towards the body and started searching his pockets. Tenko said "how the in hell are you so calm while searching a DEAD body?" you looked at her and shrugged. Shuichi asked "Does he have anything in his pockets?" you shook your head, stood up and walked away to go search for more clues. 

You searched around for a while, Tenko and Himiko were still a little shook that you could search a dead body. You continued searching around and you saw that there was a vent so you wanted to put a ladder near there and you soon figured out that..