New people around

The girl then said "oh hello, what's your name?" you looked up at her and said "hello! i'm y/n the ultimate Biologist" She said "I am Keade Akamastu, the ultimate pianist" The boy with the hat also said "ah sorry for my rudeness! i should probably introduce myself too, i'm Shuichi Saihara the ultimate detective" you turned to Kiibo and said "you should most probably introduce yourselfs too" K1-B0 said looked back at you and said "OK i'm K1-B0 but please, call me Kiibo if you would like to, my ultimate is the ultimate robot" Kokichi then said loudly "That's no faaaair! You can't be the only one who gets to show off, i will too introduce myself, i'm Kokichi Ouma the ultimate supreme leader!".

Kokichi then started again with his insults against Kiibo as Kiibo tried to stop him. You said in that moment "can you two just stop already, its getting so annoying jeez" with a straight face. Kokichi then said awww..are we really that annoying" you rolled your eyes away from him and said "OK screw this, i'm leaving...try not to kill each other" while gigging and walking out of the classroom. At this time Shuichi and Kokichi got interested in you (not romantically otherwise damn that would be fast) but they thought you were an interesting person.

You then started thinking "they seem secretly smart..but it seems they don't have a clue what is happening..Am i the only person who remembers..??" ...