Remember me.

You walked around trying to find if there was any other people and there was. You soon found yourself a green haired boy. You walked towards him and said uh hello..my name is y/n and the ultimate Biologist. He said "Oh! hello there! nice to meet you too, my name is Rantaro Amami i am sorry but it seems i cannot remember my ultimate talent." He said it with a nervous but sweet smile. You said "Don't worry about it, i'm sure you'll remember soon anyways but do you remember how we all got here?". He said "hmm..No i don't really remember anything at all". You said with a small smile "it's fine as long as we look around we should be able to clue's on what we're doing here". He was honestly mesmerized by your smile (Heram?0-0 i think that's how you spell it idfk". You looked at him before walking away.

You ended up meeting everyone else too like Miu, she was rather..Interesting.. but she kept complimenting your body a lot which made you kinda flustered. You got to meet Kirumi, she was really nice and told you if you ever need anything done then she would do it. You met Gonta too, at first he looked scary but you walked up to him and introduced yourself, he was very nice like Kirumi but kept asking you questing about being a 'true' gentleman. You also got to meet Kaito as well and he was...An idiot....But in a good way i guess, he is very outgoing which you didn't really mind. Angie, Maki, Tenko and Himiko were a little weird but were very kind. you met Korekiyo too, Ryoma and Tsumugi. After meeting them all, they were pretty interested in you(NOT ROMANTICLY!!).

In the end there was no way of escaping this strange school. No one else knew the truth besides you. You wanted to talk to someone about what you knew but...Who could you talk to about it..?