Myrtle's Bathroom II D.M

y/n Snape isn't exactly the most popular at Hogwarts, she finds a perfect hiding spot except for the fact it seems like she wasn't the only one who used this place as an escape. 

I was sitting in Myrtle's bathroom yet again. I loved Hogwarts but when people found out I was Snape's daughter everyone stayed away from me. And being in Slytherin wasn't exactly what I'd hoped for. I had a couple of 'friends' who I knew were really just using me because they wanted to get on my dad's good side. 

Once I'd arrived I told Myrtle to go away, since I came here often I knew how to get her out. I leaned my back against one of the stall wooden walls. I then heard someone coming in, crying. 

"Myrtle?" I heard a guy call out. 

"She's not here." I stepped out of the stall and saw Draco Malfoy leaning over one of the sinks. He quickly wiped his tears away. 

"What the hell are you doing here?!" he adopted his usual snarky 'tough' attitude. 

"Wallowing in self-pity." I stifled a laugh. 

"Creep." I could tell he found nothing else to say. 

"Why were you calling for Myrtle?" I asked as he was starting to walk away. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged me off. 

"You know Malfoy crying doesn't make you weak...it makes you human," I told him. 

I could see he thought about what I said. "Who even are you?" He asked as I started to walk away this time. 

"No one." I forced a smile before finally taking off. I knew he needed this space more than I did right now.

_____

I had potions soon. I had enough of hiding around the castle so I decided to head to my father's classroom early. I made my way there receiving the usual stares from everyone. 

I knocked before coming in. "Hey dad." he was writing something on the board. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, his usual nasally tone. 

"Yeah, nice to see you too." I scoffed. 

"I have a student coming soon before class you have to leave," he asked. 

I laughed to myself shaking my head. "Right, my dad doesn't even want me hanging out how didn't I see that coming." I grabbed my stuff. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked. 

"Nothing." I was ready to walk out. 

"y/n don't turn your back to me when I'm speaking to you." He raised his voice. 

"Just leave me alone!" I was getting annoyed. 

"y/n talk to me!" He had walked forward, his voice still stern. 

"I hate this school okay! I hate everyone in it, I hate everything about it, being Snape's daughter it's not fun dad." I finally spoke. 

"And what do you expect me to do about that?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Nothing, that's why I told you to leave me alone. I should've just stayed with mom." I muttered under my breath. 

"Your mother did not want you!" He yelled in a way I had never heard him do before. 

And at that second we both turned as we saw the door creak open. Draco had walked in. "I hate you." I felt a knot in my throat and my eyes welled up.