𝟑

.

                                                                   . 

                                                                          .

                                                                   .

                                                                              .

                                                                   .

                                                                                .

                                                                  .

 Denver, Jerry, Jeff and I started working together more often since that night at the farmhouse.  Safety in numbers she says and we developed a bond and most importantly we trust each other. Trust isn't something that is easy for me, I've had my share of issues in the past. Jerry and Jeff aren't related but if you met them you'd swear they were brothers. They are about thirty two I believe, they met in their teens both had dad's that were hunters and they met while on a job and have been friends since. Jerry looks a bit older, he's got black hair and brown eyes and if I were to guess I'd say he's about five foot ten but just looking at him you would never guess that he's a hunter. Jerry has a kindness to him and it shows through his eyes but seeing him in action is another story. He is brutal in a fight and I think it has something to do with his family, losing them to a vamp I believe is what Denver had said. "He's damaged but still the nicest guy you could ever meet" she said. Jeff has dirty blonde hair with green eyes and has a scar on the left side of his face, he's about six feet tall and has a bit of arrogance to him but he's also one hell of a fighter and is there for you no matter what. I thought he was kind of a douche when I met him and I asked Denver how could someone like Jerry be friends with someone like Jeff?. "Loyalty" she said "Jeff is an idiot but loyal as hell, he would give his life for Jerry in a heartbeat and vice versa" she said.

I was relaxing at home when Denver called, "I got word about a possible animal attack, it's a few hours away but I figured I'd ask you anyway. 

I think I might check it out" she said.

 I agreed to go and we were to leave the next morning at first light. 

I spent the rest of the evening getting prepared, packing my bag and working out.

 I finished off the night with a hot bath, I may as well enjoy myself before I'm stuck in a car and crap motel for however long this takes.

 In the tub with some wine is how I prefer to spend my nights whenever I am home.