Chapter 4: Sleeping in

The City of Hawk Island, Southside District

Twain's apartment

Saturday, 1 pm

Twain was asleep in his dark and cold bedroom. He slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He got up and sat on the end of his bed; holding his head in his hands and massaging his temples. Twain then put on his four thousand dollar robe from Derek Rose and exited the room.

When he walked out of the room, he saw that Wells was standing guard next to the door. Wells stood like a soldier; he had perfect posture, and his eyes continued to look forward. Neither of them said anything. Twain simply gave him a salute and continued to the kitchen.

Klutz was passed out on the couch, and Volt was sitting at the kitchen table sipping monster energy.

"Good morning," Volt said in his shaky and high-pitched voice.

Volt was jittery and couldn't sit still. He stared at Twain with wide and crazy-looking eyes. Twain ignored him and looked over to the oven. The time read 1:05. Twain turned around and saw that Volt was standing right in front of him.

"Did you sleep well, Twain? I didn't. In fact, I didn't sleep for one second."

Twain shoved Volt onto the ground, "Can you stop being a freak and act normal?!"

Twain marched over to Klutz and yelled at him to wake up.

"Hey! Wake up Klutz, we have stuff to do."

When Klutz did not wake up, Twain snatched a red solo cup that was on the table and threw it at him. Klutz quickly opened his eyes and rolled off the couch.

Twain went back into the kitchen and started talking to his team as he opened several cabinets.

"Okay, everyone is awake. That's great. Bit of a late start to the day, but that's fine. The plan can start whenever."

Twain turned around, and once more, Volt was right behind him with a wide smile on his face. This time Twain slightly jumped.

"And what is the plan, Twain?" Volt asked.

Klutz's head peered around the corner horizontally, "Yeah Twain. What is the plan?"

Twain turned back around and stuck his head in the liquor cabinet. "The plan is to get more booze! Look at this, my liquor cabinet is completely empty. You guys drank up my whole supply! That was very expensive stuff by the way, and I wasted it on you guys. So, let's all get in my Van and drive out to Jocko's bar. We can discuss my genius plan there."

The Blue Team left Twain's apartment and got into his white van. Twain let Wells drive, due to his massive hangover, and they sped off to Jocko's Bar.