Chapter 15: The Game ends

The City of Hawk Island, Harbor District

The Seafood Market

Sunday, 2:20 PM

The Ford Taurus screeched down the road before turning into an amazing drift. The Red team jumped out of the car with their weapons drawn. They got into formation and searched the parking lot. There were no goons in sight, only a few seagulls.

Nate kicked in the front door, and the Red Team barged in like a Swat team. Klutz ran through the hallways with his finger wrapped around the trigger; the safety off, ready to blast anything in his way.

They went room to room, kicking down doors and frantically searching for hostels, but could no one. The Seafood Market appeared abandoned. Eventually, they reached the very end of the hall. The only room left was Mr. Money's office.

They swung open the door and jumped in. There they saw Mr. Money sitting at his metal table, counting a fat stack of bills. Twain, Wells, and Volt stood in front of the table with their arms crossed.

In the back corners of the room, two Mobsters stood with Heckler & Koch MP5s.

Mr.Money glanced up at the red team, "Hello boys. So glad you could make it. I'm guessing you're here to pay off your debt?"

"No," Nate calmly stated. "I actually come here to kill you, Mr. Money."

"What?" Twain said, confused. "What are you talking about Nate?.... We brought you guys here so we can settle this once and for all."

"Settle this once and for all?" Nate repeated in astonishment. "You tried to have us killed!... You betrayed us!"

Twain stepped back slightly. He appeared confused and scared. He could feel that something wasn't right.

"Tried to kill you?! What are you talking about? I brought us all together because I changed my mind. I want to pay off your debt...Mr. Money, what are they talking about?... What do you mean I tried to kill you?!"

Mr. Money laughed maniacally, and three more goons with shotguns marched in. Twain froze in fear and he turned to look at Mr.Money. The feeling of ultimate betrayal struck him deeply. Both the Red and Blue Teams were surrounded.

"I thought we checked every room!" Nate yelled. " Jed, you did check the bathroom, right?

"The bathroom? Oh, no I forgot, sorry."

"Ever since I met you boys, you've been nothing but a massive pain in my ass...I think it's time I got rid of you...all of you."

"Go ahead, try it," Vaughn said as he aimed at Mr.Money's gray tie. "I wonder if you'll keep doing that stupid voice as you bleed out."

"Now listen here, see," Vaughn said in a mocking voice. "I appear to have been shot, and I'm bleeding all over my money!"

"You think that's a good idea, skeeter? You move a muscle, and my boys here will blast you to hell."

"Fine by me. Gives me just enough time to put you on ice. This gun is full auto, I'll go down holding the trigger."

"You think you're in control, but you're not," Nate said, smugly. "If your boys here make any sudden moves, we'll pump you full of lead. You're not going to do shit, Howard."

"What did you just say to me, sonny boy?" Mr.Money asked in disbelief of his Gaul.

As the situation got more and more tense, and the Red team appeared to be on a one-way path to suicide, Volt began to fidget. He could be seen biting his nails and shaking. The whole situation was a powder keg; ready to explode and kill everyone in that room. All it would take is one spark to ignite it, and Volt saw this as a final opportunity to inflict pain onto the world. One last attempt to push the world into chaos.