H part 2

I'm back!!!! And this part is dedicated to @Lostnmusicnbooks because he/she, I haven't checked out your profile... Well they voted and commented on EVERY part and that made me laugh... ALOT LOL

****

(Read last part of other chapter so you could understand)

"Moooomm! Can I get some privacy?" I say while trying to breath with the big mama boobs I had in my face. I was sitting here trying to open my mail and all the sudden.... BAM! Boobage!

"Oh! Just open it! You have no privacy! I wiped your ass, I've seen you naked, don't come at me with PRIVACY open the god dam mail! Its killing me!"

"Uuuh! Fine! I mean its nothing anyways ..." Slowly opening the mail I took a deep breath.

.........

.....

....

"...." My mom.

"....." Me.

"Why is their a girl sending you naked pictures!!!!?? What the hell is this!!!? This is-" Before my mother can say anything else and start beating me to death I grabbed the picture and my breakfast and started running down the stairs out the parking lot and down the street like a mad man, all the while hearing my mother cursing me out like a dying hiena.

Running to the bus stop and sitting down taking a deep breath, I realize for the first time. 1. I'm actually early today...Yay!

2. Theirs a girl sending me naked pictures.

3. Kevin's gonna freak!