Finntana

I do not own Glee, songs or any characters used in this fanfiction.

Finn's P.O.V.

Next day when I came to school I met Santana rightaway. She wasn't looking at me like she did last night. She was looking at me the way she looked at me before. And it was killing me inside. I just sighed when she came nearer. She didn't even look at me. I was walking like I didn't see her because that was what she did.

I think it's sad. Someone who you know isn't a bad person, and you're the only one who knows but you can't do anything about it. It's sad that someone who happened to be your friend is a stranger again. The worst thing about it is when the person is pretending he/ she doesn't know you.

Today was the glee practice in the morning so I went to the choir room. I sat on my usual spot and I looked Santana's way. She looked cute today. She looked cute as always.

I think she wasn't very comfortable with me staring at her so I quickly turned around and pretended like nothing happened.

Sanatana's P.O.V.
He was staring at me all the time. I liked it actually. I had to pretend like we never talked to each other because it was the best for both of us.

Mr. Schue looked at me. "So Santana and Finn prepared a song. What is that song?" I looked at Finn and then back at Mr. Schue. "We're going to sing Love Somebody by Maroon 5." I smiled a little and then got up from my chair.

Finn was going right behind me. We looked at each other and I started singing. "I know you're inside, you're feeling so hollow. And it's a hard pill for you to swallow. But if I fall for you, I'll never recover. If I fall for you, I'll never be the same." Finn started singing. "I really wanna love somebody.
I really wanna dance the night away." Then we both sang. "I know we're only halfway there but you take me all the way, you take me all the way." We stopped singing and we smiled at each other. We started staring, and everyone was looking at us with mouth wide open. "Thank you Santana and Finn. It was very nice. Now sit down please."

Finn's P.O.V.
We were staring at each other, ignoring the world around. And then it happened. We both slowly leaned closer and she kissed me. It was perfect. It was like our lips were puzzle.
"That's enough!" Mr. Schue got angry so I pulled away slowly. She smiled at me and then we went to our chairs. Everyone was looking at us.