Finntana #2

I do not own Glee, characters or any songs used in this fan fiction.
Btw. This is the second story.

He heard a knock on his door. He opened it and saw noone else than her.
"Hey Finnocence." She smiled and walked in. "Hey Santana." He smiled back. "You look handsome." He blushed and smiled. "Thanks. You are smo- beautiful. Anyways could you tie this tie please?" He smiled at her and handed it to her.

She smiled back and took it. "It's a clip on." She laughed a little and put up his collar. "So could I ask you something?" She smiled a little at him. "Sure." He smiled but frowned. She kept on putting on his tie. "If you and Rachel broke up we would be able to be together?" She stopped smiling and just looked up at him. "Yes we would.."

He laughed a little and when he stopped she pulled him in a soft but passionate kiss. He kissed her back but pulled away. "Finn. Since the time we slept together I know I really love you. And I keep insulting you because I am angry of having feelings when I never had feelings before." She put down his collar, he sighed and she left. He got an idea.

After the wedding at the party, Rachel kept on following him and Santana sat in the corner, sadly looking at him. "Finn I found a perfect song you could sing to me. " She gave him some paper and smiled. "Thanks Rachel. It's nice to have a friend like you." He smiled. "Wait? What! We are just friends?!" She started shouting so everyone looked at them. "Calm down Rachel." He rolled eyes and went up to the stage.

"Um. Hello. I'm Finn. I know this is my parents' wedding but I'd like to dedicate this song to one girl." He giggled and blushed. Rachel squealed because she thought it was for her but he didn't even look at her. He started singing and looked Santanas' way.
"Her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining. Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying she's so beautiful. And I tell her every day." Puck started singing too and looked Quinns' way. "I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me. And it's so, it's so sad to think she can't see what I see. And everytime she asks me, do I look okay, I say. When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. Cause' you're amazing, just the way you are." The song ends and Finn sits down on his spot. Santana is now smiling.

"Could I say a word?" She pouts. "So I wish you two the best in your marriage but that's not why I am here. I don't mean to be a bitch for once, well I do. You little dwarf. The song wasn't for you." She smirked. Rachel frowned and looked at Finn. He pouted and shaked his head at Santana. Rachel got up. "It was for me. I gave it to Finn to sing it for me!" Santana came to her. "Oh really. That's why he was staring at me the whole time. And by the way he kissed me." She smirked. He got up. "That's enough. Stop it both of you." Rachel looked at him. "Tell me she's lying!" He looked away. "Um. You know it's any of your bussiness because we are not dating since the time you cheated on me."

He faked a smile and left her. Other people were shocked and kept watching them. Santana followed Finn. "Stop it Finn." He turned at her. "You stop. You both are arguing all the time because of me! Remember the fight? (Santana walked in the choir room and Rachel attacked her because she heard Santana had crush on Finn)" She sighed. "We were fighting because of you." He frowned and left her there. He sat across from his mom and talked to her the whole night.

After the party, Finn got in his car quickly because it started raining. He drove towards his house and in the middle of the way he saw Santana walking on the pavement. She was completely soaked. He stopped driving and opened the car door. "Get in girl."
She looked up and smiled. "Thanks Finn." She got in. "Look, San.." He looked at her. "Just shut up." She kissed him and he kissed her back

//Thanks guys for reading. I'm not happy about this one but wait for the others :) Byeeeeee