April - Who is she?

"Amelia."

It's not Jas. AT this moment my body run cold just like the sound of the voice. Thoughts swirling through my head. This has to be some kind of sick joke. 

"H-Hello.. where is Jas. " There was a dark chuckle then silence. 

"Where is she!" I yelled through  the phone. 

"I don't think you would want to speak to me in that tone right now Amelia." 

My dad was signaling that I put the phone on speaker which I did. My heart was beating really fast. My mind all over the place. My hands barely able to hold the phone. 

"Especially since I have your precious friend." 

"Who are you? What do you want with Jas." 

"A friend." 

"If you're a friend then why do you have Jas? How do you even know her?"

"We met online. We started talking just before she told you her little secret. She spoke highly of you and a little to much of you. She would just not SHUT UP about little Amelia. I got so tired of hearing your name. It's like she's obsessed with you or something." 

"Are you her?" Before I could get a response she hanged up the phone. 

"Amelia what is going on. What secret? And her.. who?" my dad looked at me and I was scared for my life. He wasn't sad like I was he was angry and it is not a good look. 

" Jas is gay  dad,  I think the girl you saw her with is her girlfriend and she might have taken her."

"Oh... How long have you known this?" 

"Not long . She didn't want me telling anyone because she wanted to tell her mom first but she hasn't." 

" Okay. I understand. Well we will not be telling her mother about this either. I want you to stay as calm as possible okay. We will get through this. " 

I nodded and went up to my room. 

This can't be happening. Why is she doing this? Who even is she? Why Jas? There's one crisis already going on I really don't think I need another. 

Jasmine's POV

It was cold and dark. I was in an unfamiliar place. The area around me smelt like cigarettes and alcohol. When I tried getting up I felt so weak. whatever she knocked me out with must have been really strong. My legs were tied up with metal chains and one of my hands attached to a pipe by a handcuff. How did I get myself in this mess. Why would I. There were so many red flags. Mia is going to be so pissed at me. 

Everything was going fine. She texted me this morning like she would normally to tell me she was at the end of the block. When I got next to her the vibe felt off, like she wasn't okay. She brushed it off however and said that she was doing fine. We went to the park like we would normally. But something just felt off. When we went back to her car she finally blasted. Speaking about Mia like she was such a horrible person. How she won't let anyone come between us then I suddenly felt sleepy. And now I'm awake in this dump.

" Oh great you're finally awake." The smile that I once drooled over has now become the most terrifying thing in the world. 

"You know Jas, all you had to do was love me and we wouldn't be in this whole silly situation." 

"I did love you. What are you talking about !" 

"LIAR !" The bottle of alcohol that she held crashed just next to me making me flinch. 

"You love HER! She's all you ever talk about. She's all you think about." She spoke like it pained her to even think about it. 

"Just got off the phone with your precious little friend. The terror in her voice. Oh how it feels good to be in charge." Her laugh sent chills all over my body. 

"If you love me, then why are you doing this to me? You had me all to yourself I wasn't going anywhere. " 

"I did not have you all to myself and you know it. That little bitch has you wrapped around her little finger and doesn't even know it. What a shame. To be inlove with someone, and they don't even love you back. Well, not in the way you'd want them to anyway." 

"I'm not inlove with Amelia." 

"DON'T SAY HER NAME ! DON'T YOU DARE! AND DO NOT DENY IT! The way your eyes light up when you speak about her. Your whole body changes. Your whole mood is shifted, like you're floating. I know what that looks like. So don't you dare try to deny it." 

Tears started forming in her eyes but she dried them as quickly as they came. She pulled something out of her back pocket. 

"What is that?" 

" Oh this... This is a syringe. A syringe filled with dreams and sometimes your worst night mares." 

I had no energy to even attempt to fight back until I just blacked out.