Chapter 1 First Day

()= An Action if it doesn't have "in head"

Autumn: ("in head" This is the very first day, I'm a little scared because I'm new to this school plus I have no friend, but I'm not as mad about that than being the weirdest person in every school I have gone too because I always studying and people just think I'm weird or they come up with idea that I'm flirting with there boyfriend, Well anyways I have 40 minutes till school starts so better take a shower and get into my school uniform.)

After getting done with shower and getting Uniform on.

Autumn: (In head) Ok will I have 20 minutes to get to school and its only 10 minutes away if I continue at this speed.

Next that happens is getting followed by some weird boys, that I personally think are stalkers and I should start running so I don't have to deal with them, than my two best friend decided to deal with them.

Astera: OH MY WORD STALKER MUCH!

The group of Boys hear that and start bolting as fast as they can to school.

Hex: GG

Astera: Totally

Autumn: I don't know how to deal with you all..

Hex: Well you really didn't need a group of stalkers, following you like creepers.

Autumn: Yea well...... nevermind let's just get going (starts moving a lot faster, so she not late for school)

Astera: Hey wait up (trying to catch up)

Hex: (shrugs and follows)

Getting into school, get to there classes. Of Course Autumn was in a class without one of her three best friends.

Autumn: (Waiting for the teacher to get back with his Coffee, So when waiting looked at the board to see what they are learning that day, grabs the book and learns the lesson that they were learning today.)

Mr. Jiemma: Hello class, Please tell that you all studied before class, raise your hand to tell me who did and I will give you the quiz for today. (Sees only two people raise their hands.) Ugh you two please follow me I'm going to take you to a quiet testing room. (He gets up from his chair and tells the two people (Autumn, and someone else) to get up, and follow him)

After he takes us to the testing room and gives us a booklet of like 8 pages with questions on all the sides of the booklet.

The two of us finish the booklet very quickly. And Mr. Jiemma come to check us to see when we are done or too see if we are behaving, Mr. Jiemma was a very strict and I only knew him for at least 10 minutes, once he came in we both handed in are tests and were following him back to class and were tolled to read the lesson for tomorrows class.

After the 1st class period out of the 6 there I was already out of energy, I was thankful that my other 5 classes I had one of my 3 best friends there, so I wouldn't be a loner there.

2nd Period started, its L.A Class, the teacher is Mrs. Mirajane, I was happy she was the one nice teachers because she actually would teach the lesson unlike Mr. Jiemma.

Also this teacher gives Homework over the week like two assignment, Mr. Jiemma gives like Five assignment everyday, its insane but I deal with it.

Mrs. Mirajane: Ok class, time for the lesson today, we are going to be learning about Speech this week and net week we will be having are speech week, thats starts next Wedsday.

After this class was Health Class, the teacher was Mrs. Evergreen

Mrs. Evergreen: Hello Class, Time for you to learn about the body parts of both genders, and learn how to take care of yourself.

Autumn: (In head) This is the only class that makes me go OMG KILL ME, it makes my stomach hurt I don't know why thou and it made me so mad when I'm here, I have Astera behind me Laughing at me because of my stomach pains, thans she gave us an assignment on the inturnal organs...... OMG PLZ HELP ME.

Than Lunch happened

Astera: Autumn come on get your lunch an hurry up, I know we just had Health and I know your stomach is like done because you can't take Inturnal organs.

Autumn: UGH (slowy walking through the line of people to pay for my lunch.)

Hex: Geez meet us at are normal table.

Autumn: Ok

As soon as Autumn went to the table she saw she forgot to get something to drink, so she put her food on the table and went back to get something to drink, but that when she ran into a guy and the accident kissing case happened to the both of them.