Chapter 11 Welcome back to School....

Autumn's Pov

(The rest of summer went by so fast, it was fun but still... Me and Sting finally got back together, the break is over. Me and Erik were dating for the last 2 months of Summer, we aren't dating any-more but we are really good friends now.... Also school started again, well college sorry, I FINALLY GOT A DORM ROOM IN THE SCHOOL! I was happy because I can sleep in my dorm room, or my house. I'm letting my brother Zeref, use the house till college is over... and for me that like 4 years. Well, I'm moving my things now, and I have to talk to the Teachers and see if I can put Sting in my Dorm room because for some reason I have a house dorm room, So it's in the college grounds and basically I have another house and I can fit like 8 people in this house, IT'S FUCKING AMAZING. Well anyways my class agenda is .....

3 p.m to 4 p.m = L.a

7 p.m to 7, 30 p.m for Art

11 am to 12 pm=violin lessons

And thats my agenda.. for school. I can't believe I have that little of lessons this time. I know Sting has 2 class and he gets out earlier than me, Erik gets out the same time as Sting, Cas get out when I get out. So thats the plan, I'm happy that classes don't start till tuesday, and right now it is Friday of the week before tuesday so basically 4 day weekend. I don't know how to feel about it but... I have a book from Levy, she said it was good so I'm reading it and she was right it really good. I'm planning on going to the library and start working again, I need money so I can start getting things for my dorm house. I need it because I'm going to myself, Sting, Erik, Cas, Astera, Hex, Esmee, and Caitilin. Caitilin is new around here but she is a good friend, and she just started coming to this college so I'm letting her stay, Sting is already pissed at me for letting Erik live there but I was just like -.- plz just stop talking and deal with it. So I'm getting my stuff in the bags from my use to be house, and started taking it back. Sting was very helpful during this because I had to go up a hill that was a tilted as a drop of a roller coaster, and there were no stairs to make it easier so yea, plus gravity would kill my ass when I go up with two travel bags full of everything. GRAVITY WHY ARE YOU A RUDE BEING OF NATURE!! But after getting everything in, I started putting things up, Sting had to go get his stuff from his parent's house, and my house so couldn't help me do things so Erik did, after Sting got back him and Erik got in a duel of punching in the face. I got use to it because they did it when this all started. I forced them to stop and sent Erik to get his stuff if he was moving in. Cas got here with her stuff and I showed her to her room. After that I got my stuff and went into my room and placed my stuff in there, I know Sting is going to sleep and live in here, so I gave him the other half of my room. I had some left over money like 7,000 jewel and that wasn't enough to buy anything for the living room, and kitchen. Cas and Sting gave me together about 23,000 jewel and plus my amount that 30,000 jewel, I was going to a place to buy Kitchen Stuff and Sting came to help.

Time skip

Wow, I was suprized that the store was doing a 75% off everything deal so basically we were able to buy the best kitchen items for like 3,000 jewel, that was nothing on the amount we have. So than we headed to the Furinature store, and they did a 50% off everything deal, and Now basically we got rid of the 27,000 jewel we had left.

Time Skip number 2

Back at the house we got everything we just bought in the house and put them in the right spot, it made this house so much more homey. I was happy that we could afford 2 72 inch flat screens, One for the living room and one for my really really amazing computer.... I was really happy. Anyways everyone got their stuff in the house and in there rooms by the time we were done so we decided to stay here tonight. I was playing this new game on the computer I just got, I think it was "FNAF 3" But after playing that and scaring the shit out of Esmee, and Caitilin, me and Cas were laughing for the entire thing, Sting and Erik was like spooked out, but were scared half to death. I played something else for just me time and that was it. Well after that it was about 8 at night and we haven't ate anything today so I called for food, the price was 10,000 jewel but thank god I scared Esmee about enough that she just handed me 10,000 it was really funny because I just made the noise the game made and it scared her enough for her to give me money and hide in her room. So after food got here, we ate and got a homework assignment so basically did that, I played more of that one game that isn't FNAF3, I got my bed clothes layed on the bed, and almost past out till Sting start tickling me causing me kicking him the private spot, he deserved it but I was like OMG IM AM SO SRY, but after that I just hid under the bed and Sting didn't know how to get under the new bed, so yea I'm good and safe under the bed because there is a lot of room under the bed and lots of fans that bring clean air in so we don't die. In the morning, Sting found out how to get under there, and put me really close to him, when I got up and see it and I go OH WELL HE KNOWS HOW To get now. I pushed the enterance open, and got out and got food and ate than started trying to keep up with the new house. I went back to my room and played "skyrim" because its amazing.

Time skip to Monday

Last day of freedom, so basically today wass fun, I went on a date with Sting, Erik got really jelly it seemed. Esmee is playing FNAF3 trying to stop getting scared but it didn't work XD. Erik tried playing and he didn't get scare so he helping esmee get over her fear of it. After me and Sting's Date we were heading home, it started raining really bad, you could hear thunder meaning there is lightning, So we go into the house and the lightning was getting bad. We dried off and went to bed and it was finally over, summer was over, and that was the beginning of school.