Chapter 5 Christmas Special (Well not really)

Author: Well, It not really Christmas here in the U.S.A so its just Christmas in the story just so everyone knows but anyways lets continue.

Autumn's Pov

(It's been a few weeks since me and Sting started dating, school started again that didn't mind me but Sting, Hex, Astera were not really happy that it began but the other good thing for them is we basically get no homework for the next 5 weeks because of Christmas 5 Weeks of Secrets..... yea that name is weird don't ask me, but basically the school demands the guys to basically be secret santas for the girls, than girls basically do the school activies over the weeks... that I personally didn't like but my friends loved them and basically demanded me to join.)

Astera said " Autumn don't look so bored we know you like this."

I said " I really don't Astera, I could have had 5 weeks of a sleep, with my b---" (I shut myself up, I haven't tolled my friends that me and Sting were dating)

Astera said in a humorius way " With your what???"

I said " Oh um with my weird one eyed teddy bear that whats with my part" (totally lying there, hopefully she doesn't notice)

(Astera gave me the face of like "Your so Lying")

Astera said "Well you are very bad at lying soooooo what do you mean?"

(Thats it I can't hide it anymore)

I said " Ok I'm dating Sting, and thats who I mean't." (In a shy tone)

Astera said " Oh My God, I thought Hex lied to me.... She said you would tell the truth if I said I thought you were lying and it worked so well." (Giving this smirk, that made me go "GOD DAMN IT, I WAS FOULED")

Hex said " So you dating Sting wasn't a lie"

Cas said "Oh my I still can't believe that you are dating the Foot-Ball Captain, not many people get that chance you know Autumn." (I was Blushing like crazy, I didn't know how to feel right now)

I said " Ok I'm done ~walking outside, heading to house~"

Astera said " AUTUMN WAIT! ~running to her and grab her and turn her around but Autumn was gone~"

Sting's Pov

(I was waiting for the time to finally hit 10, because thats when I was free to go see Autumn. Thats who I wanted to see all day.. I've been waiting for....... 4 hours to see her again)

Mrs. Evergreen said "Ok class I'm going to be helping Mr. Jiemma with the Secret Santa event all boys have too do ~Pointing her fan every where~"

(How boring, I know it's a way to show the girls that we are nice people or something like that but it's so boring)

Mrs. Mirajane said " Hello class, and Mrs. Evergreen ~waving and smiling~"

Mrs. Evergreen said ~suprized~ Oh Mrs. Mirajane... why are you here I thought Mr. Jiemma was suppose to be the one that did this?"

Mrs. Mirajane said " Well you see Mr. Jiemma became busy and decided to let me take over ~smiling like crazy still~"

Mrs. Evergreen said " Oh ok well I'll help you than ~pointing fan at her~

(Time Skip to 10)

(I'm so happy, it's finally fucking 10 meaning I can go home and chill with Autumn, maybe even do somethings ~Started things Bad things in his head of what he would do to Autumn~, Ok stop thinking of Bad thing Sting)

Autumn's Pov

(I starts to fall asleep till I heard the door open, ~I got up from my bed and walked downstair and sees Sting finally out of the school~)

I said "Oh Sting, I didn't know when you got back, so I early fell as--leep ~passing out~ (that is the last thing I remember)

Sting's Pov

~I ran and caught Autumn before she hit the ground~ (when I saw her fall, she did say sleep so she may have pass out)

(I waited... I think 3 days till she woke up) I said " Hey ~smiles~ I'm happy that you woke up."

Autumn said in a confused tone " What happened?"

I said " You passes out, and you said passes out for like 3 days."

Autumn said in a scared tone " 3---- dd-d-a-aaa-yy--y-sss?"

I said "Yea, I was scared half to death..... I thought you were actually dead."

Autumn said while crying " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry that bad."

I said " Please don't cry ~hugging her~

Autumn said " I'm still sorry ."

I said " It's fine, don't worry about..." ~heavy breathing~

Autumn's Pov

(When I heard him breathing heavly it scared me)

I said in a worried tone " Why are you breathing so heavly?"

Sting said "Oh I just ran a mile to try and get the worry off my mind and get the exerise, sorry about that. ~saying with a smirk~"

(My worry was lower, I was happy it was just that and nothing bad, because I was scared that I have been out for 3 days, I could tell that Sting was extremly worried because he was trying everything to try and keep me better.)

I said " Please calm down because I can tell that you are worried"

Sting said in a sad tone " Yea, sorry for that."

Sting said " Anyways....... ~grabs and kisses Autumn~ I missed hearing your voice."

I said "I missed you too ~smiling~

(The both of us laying down in the bed, I basically put myself into his chest for warmth, I missed that warth for like 3 days.... I know it's only like 72 hours and thats nothing but it was for xD)

And for those people that don't know what evergreen looked like The picture is Mrs. Evergreen.