Chapter 12 Welp bye college.

Autumn's Pov

(When I was getting ready for are classes, I was thinking about how everyone did what they did, do they have a passion for it or just do it to end the day. I was so lost in thought that I nearly forgot about class.)

Time Skip

(I was in the college but the weird thing no one is here, I was scared that we just had the day off, but thats when I didn't see Cas, and she had a class at this time. So I left the school and ran to find the entire school outside with the teachers. So I went to the start of the crowd and saw Sting, Cas, Esmee, Erik, and Caitilin.)

I said "Whats going on?"

Sting said "Um we don't really know yet either."

Esmee said "The teacher and the entire school had to tell us something today, and it's very important for some reason."

I said "I sees."

(Than the teachers finally stepped up to the mic to talk)

Mrs. Mirajane said " Well class, we have a big thing to tell you about, Principel." ~As she walked away from the mic to let Mr. Rossa, the head teacher basically talk about the subject~

Mr. Rossa said "Well, we are basically ending school for.... 2 years."

(everyone in the crowd was suprized and scared for their degrees.)

Someone said "Are you opening it again, and will we still get are degrees that we payed for?"

Mr. Rossa said "Yes, we are just taking a break for 2 years, The teachers worked very hard for how many years they have been here and working."

(I just was standing there, a little happy, but a little sad because I like homework. I look over at my friends Cas, Erik, Esmee and Caitilin. Esmee and Caitilin are doing what I'm doing and the other two are like over joyed that they are free for 2 years.

Than I look at Sting, I didn't know what he was feeling. So I just walked up to him, and looked at him with a confused look."

Sting said "Whats up?"

I said "I can't tell how you feel, and it scares me a little."

Sting said "Oh well um ~pulls me into a hug~ I'm fine I normally don't show any emotion, I'm sorry for that."

I said "It's good well can we go home?"

Sting said "Sure, anything you want Autumn." With a big smile on his face.

(I was happy he was happy, so I walked back to the house before I heard Mr. Rossa yell "Autumn ~throws like a paper, in a binding to keep it from unbinding~"

I said "Oh um thanks."

TIme Skip Number two

(When getting home, I unbind the paper to see my degrees for everything I needed to get that job I have wanted most of my life. I was really happy when I knew their store was coming to this area. So I tolled Sting I'll be right back. I ran to the store and filled out my forum and than handed it in with my Degrees and stuff, the person just gave me the job because they had no one working and I left my email so that I can get my work log as I call it now. After getting done with that I walk outside in the rain not caring about getting soaked, I was really happy to get this job, but not as happy as when Sting started dating me that was legit I think the happiest moment of my life just saying. I get back to the house and go to my bed and fall on it, I was super tired after walking up the giant ass hill that goes to the houses. I relized that Sting was right there passed out, I dried off before laying on the bed. I poked Sting a few times on the face to try and get him to look but he was out, so I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't so I snuggled into his body area, so after that I fell asleep.

When I was sleeping I was like in a sleep void, the one I was in when I was in a coma.  I see 6 circles with runes written inside of the circles. Than I relized something the circles were releasing that was familiar, the bright blue felt like Esmee, Cold and sad. The bright Yellow one felt like Caitilin fast and eletric. The White one felt like Sting, postivie and always bright. It made me smile. The other one Red, Dark Blue, and the Shadowy one. The Red and Dark Blue I didn't know them but the shadowy one I know, it's me. Dark and always hidden.