Chapter 5~New Feelings?

King P.O.V.

Me and my boy Jay were going to this party that our nigga Ty was having.I dont usually do parties but I didnt have nothing better to do this weekend.So I guess I was going this party.Right now we were at Jays House supposed to be hanging out,but nigga was on the phone cacking with Serenity.So I decided to text Casey

K=King

C=Casey

................................................................

K:Wassup Ma?

C:Listening To Serenity and Jay conversation

K:lol you going to that party everybody talking about?

C:Yea....you?

K:Yeaa...

C:Owell....see you there

After I read that I locked my phone up and decided to start getting ready.

Casey P.O.V.

Me and that guy Ty I met at the park been talking more and more lately on some high level type stuff.He invited me and Serenity to this party he was throwing today and I said yea.So a few hours before the party me and Serenity started to get ready.I had on a black sweater that had lastking written in white.And some black tights with a pair of jordans.Serenity had on a crop top the said trust no bitch and some highwaisted jeans on with some black and white Jordan's .

Serenity:Bitch You Look Good!

Me:Thank You...You To

We hoped in her 2014 red mercedes benz Jay bought her last week.

Me:Yo Spoiled Ass. I said to her

She starting laughing and we drove the rest of the way listening to LilWaynes Mixtape.

Serenity P.O.V.

When we pulled up to the party I could already see the dirty hoes and thirsty niggas.So random dude walked up to.Let Me Tell You When I Say He Was Ugly He was Mothefucking Ugly.

RG:Wassup Ma

S:The Sky...I said with a straight face.Casey ass was acting nervous

S:Why You Acting Nervous

C:Cause This is Ty's party.

S:The way yall be hugged up Im suprised yall aint fucked yet

C:Serenity!She said laughing

S:What.I said smiling.But my smile turned upside down when I saw some hoe with nappy ass weave twerking on Jay.I walked over and grabbed the bitch by her weave and start stomping her shit.Everybody know that Jay Is MY nigga.Than I felt Jay Stary Pulling Me off the girl.Her face was leaking and she an out the house.I honestly dont give a fuck .

Jay:WTH was that!.He yelled in my face.Next thing You know Im punched the shit out of him and walked to the kitchen.Yhis Is Gon Be One Crazy Ass Party.

Jay P.O.V.

My face was in hella pain.Damn Serenity Punch Like A Fucking And Went Out Searching For Lil Ma Cause she aint deserve that shit.I saw her sitting at the curb by herself.

J:Why You Sitting Here.

Girl:Can You Leave Me Alone

J:Ayeee Im sorry about what happened back there.

Girl:Its okay...I shouldnt have been trweking on you in the first place.

J:You Not a fighter is you

G:Nahh...I Just moved here yesterday...Imma staying with my uncle.

J:You wanna go somewhere and talk.

G:What about that girl in there.

J:She gon be okay

G:Okay

We got in my car and I gave her a cleanex to clean up her face.From the dried up blood from her mouth and the tears.Serenity is disrespectful as fuck.Shawty and doing nothing wrong.I came up behind shorty when she had first started twerking.Lil ma had a nice ass.She was really fucking pretty.She was thick she was skinny but she had a nice little ass.I took her to this burger joint and we just chilled and got to know each other.

So how was this chapter please give me some feedback and dont forget to tell your friends and vote and comment please and thank you. Girl from the party in the mm Do Yall Think Jay Crushing Onna New Female?What About Casey and Ty?

How Yall Think King Gon Feel?

And what Serenity Gon say about Jay and the new girl