Chapter 8-Baby..Maybe

King P.O.V.
Me n Jay went to trap house to handle some business.. We got some new workers and our money been coming up short lately and Hitta wanted us to go solve this problem.We drove about 5 miles to the middle of the woods n then parked n did our secret knock on the door. one of the workers named Anthony opened up the door..
A:Wasup Bosses
J:Tell everybody to get into the meeting room now!
2 minutes later everybody was in the meeting room.
K:So our money been coming up short lately..
Everybody looked around and some people looked like they were ready to piss they on them selves..
J:Anybody wanna confess..
Nobody said nothing.
J:We won't kill you we just gone have nice talk with you
Then Suddenly one of the new workers we hired I think he was 14 raised his hand..
"I'm sorry...we just really need the money my mom..."
But before he could answer King shot him 3 times to the head
K:That's a warning for everybody who wanna think about stealing some shit from us...clean this shit up
Me and King walked back to the his house..

Jay P.O.V.
I'm so fucking tired. I just wanna be cuddled up with Destiny right now. That girl is something special. When we pulled up to my house.
It was cared parked in my driveway. All hell was about to break loose if I find a MF in my house that I don't know. We walked in and me and King both had our guns out. The living room light was on. We walked in there n saw Destiny and Casey on one couch and Serenity on the other.
J:WTF do you want?
S:Can we talk in private
J:Nahh whatever you got to say say it
D:Jay I think you really need to talk to her in private.

I looked at her n walked into the kitchen and Serenity followed me.

J:WTF do you gotta tell me.
S:I might be pregnant with your might baby
J:Fuck you mean you might
S:I was sleeping with you n 2 other niqqas. I'm just telling you just incase you the father
J:I thought you loved me..you just a hoe..get the fuck out my house.
Then she bursted out into tears.

S:Jay I'm so sorry
J:Get the fuck out my house.
S:I'm sorry

leave BYE
She walked out n said Im
sorry
I walked back in the living room with a lot on my mind. I sat next to Destiny and pulled her on my lap

J:You missed Daddy
D:Nahh niqqa She said laughing
We all just chilled for the rest of the night n we eventually took the girls home around 1:00 in the morning.
I made a mentall note in my head to sit down and have a proper chat with her.