Old Feelings

Jay P.O.V.
I don't know what was running through my head.All I was thinking about at the moment was that the girl that was the love of my life was having my baby and seeing her like this was straight heart breaking.The minute I kissed her it felt as if nothing had changed.Like everything that happened these past few months never happened. The next thing I know we were taking our clothes off and I was deep in her guts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up and for a second didn't know where I was, than I remembered and instantly I felt regret. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 3:00 a.m. I looked at my phone an saw 20 missed calls from Destiny, 5 from Casey , and 2 from King.In the back of my head I knew that I had fucked up bad. I saw a text from King and he said he told Destiny that I crashed at his place. I sent him a text and said "good looking bro". I pulled Serenity towards me and start rubbing on her stomach.She turned around facing me and I kissed her nose and she laughed. We talked until we fell back asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up and saw a text from Destiny saying she wanted to hang out today.i sent her a text and let her know I'll swing by her house at her 2:00 to pick her up . I played "house" with Serenity for a couple of hours than I told her I had some business to handle. She had a sad look in her eyes, but I had to go be with my baby girl for a while.

Destiny P.O.V.
It was 12:00, so I started getting dressed to go spend time with my baby. I'm still pissed that he didn't answer none of my calls, but I felt a little better when King said he was at his house sleep. I hopped in the shower.When I get out I washed my face , brushed my teeth, and put my hair in two braids.I walked to my walk-in closet and pulled out a black spaghetti cropped shirt ,with some jeans Capri with rips, with my master Jordan's .These shoes were my baby man. I was just chilling in my room when Jay text me that he was outside.I got in the car and my baby was looking sexy ass fuck. I leaned over and kissed him and he didn't kiss me back , so I bit his lip and he pulled away . I laughed at him.
"You only making things worser for yo self" Jay said.
"What the fuck you mean"I said .
He laughed and turnt back to the road.I just got on my phone . We drove to his house. I got out and walked straight to his room. He walked in 5 minutes after me and went in the bathroom .i heard the shower running and I got an idea .I undressed my self and walked in the bathroom . I guess he didn't hear me cause he didn't say anything , so I slipped in the shower and wrapped my arms around him.He turnt around and looked and just stared at me, he only seen me naked once. I whispered in his ear and said

"I want you baby"......