Chapter 6

Casey P.O.V.

After the whole situation between Jay And Serenity I Wanted to leave.Serenity basically just embarrassed herself.Like Thats not cute to be fighting over a boy.Ty walked up to me and hugged me

Ty:Wassup Ma

C:Hi Ty

Ty:Wanna Dance?

C:Yea

We Walked to where everybody was dancing and I started grinding on him.I heard him whisper damn.Than The Next I Know I being carried out the party.I starting the prrson back screaming.I heard Ty scream Kimg What The Fuck Is You Doing.

King Just Kept On Walking Why Ty Was Still Screaming.

King Put Me In His Car and drove off.

C:Why did you do that.I was beyond mad.

K:You Dont Need To Be DancingLike That.

C:Take Me To My Daddy House.

K:Okay.

I could tell he was mad but for what its not like we go together.

I texted Ty the whole way to my daddy house.

Serenity P.O.V.

I searched all around for Casey till I bumbed into Ty

Where Casey At?

Idk King Took Her

I walked off and got in my car and went to this burger joint to grab something to eat before I went home.When I walked in it was lightweight crowded.I looked around and so Jay and that ugly bitch from the party seating at a booth together. They was laughing and shit.I walked over to they table.

S:So this what we do now?

J:Mann Serenity Gone Bruhh

S:Nahhh I Guess That First Ass Whoopin Wasnt Good Enough. The girl looked like she was about to shit on herself.Damn Imma Boss.I got bitches scared.

Jay:Bruhhh Leave Her Alone.

The Girl Finally Spoke Up

Girl:Jay I Think Its Time I Go

S:Yea Bitch Scurry Along...With That Nappy Ass Weave.

Girl:This My Real Hair Boo.

I punched her right in the mouth and busted her lip for the second time this night.

Jay:Bruhh Im Done With You! Fucking Leave Her Alone!

S:Nahh We Aint Done FYM!We Aint Over Till I Say We Is!Idfk what you thought this was!

I tried reaching for her hair but Jay pushed me back and grabbed the girl hand and walked her out.IDGAF Cause Thats Still My Nigga At The End Of The Day.

Jay P.O.V.

Mannn Serenity Stupid ASF.Im Done Fucking With Her.When we Reached My Car I Pushed Destiny up against the car and took off my shirt to wipe her face.

Destiny:My Face.She said sobbing her eyes out.

Jay:Its Okay I Said.

D:Im ugly now.

Jay:You Still Beautiful Shawtyy.

D:Stop Lying.

I connected our lips together and I could taste some of the blood.She pushed me off of her.

D:Can You Take Me Home?

Jay:Yea

We Hopped In My Car And She Gave Me The Adress.

When we got to the house I realized it was Hittah's house.

Jay:Hittah Yo Uncle

D:Yeaa

We got out and I walked her up to the door.She knocked on the door and King came a minute later and opened the door.We walked and she ran straight upstairs and into Hittah office.I followed her and watched her cry on Hittahs Lap.

H:What Happened To Her Face

Jay:Remember Serenity?

H:Yea

Jay:She stompdd her and punched her in the face.

H:Why

Jay:Cause She Saw Her With Me

D:Its Not His Fault Uncle

Jay & H:Its Not Yo Fault Either

H:Go Clean Up.I Want You To Meet Somebody.

D:Okay

15 minutes later

Destiny Walked out with some joggers and a white tee with fuzzy socks on and her hair in a bun.She was so fucking pretty.

C:Im so sorry what my friend did to you thats was so disrespectful of her

D:Its Okay

C:Its really not...its dumb to fight over a boy.

D:I thought the same thing.

Destiny and Casey Walked into the other room and started acting life best friends. I heard my phone ringing and saw bae.I knew it was Serenity so I declined it.Then she texted my phone saying answer the fucking phone Javeon!.I was pissed like bitch did I give you permision to use my real name.

Hittah:So we have business to take care of.We getting a new Connect.....

Destiny P.O.V.

Hiii My Name Is Destiny Marie Carter. Im 16 and Imma Junior.I lived with my mom in chicago but somethings happened and so my uncle took me in.Im the only child my father never wanted me.Now the only time I see him is on tv.Yes my mom was a groupie and sorta of a hoe.One of the reason why I moved with my unlce.I been through alot.But Im light skin. Im not thick im skinny I have a little butt to work with.lol.But im not a fighter.Im really laid back and cool.I tend to let people walk all over.Im not a Bad Bitch.I like to go to school and have really good grades.

C:So you like Jay Huh?she said winking her eyes.

I started laughing and said something like that.

C:I hope him and Serenity Break up she changed once they got together.

Ohh was all I could say we stayed up all night talking and eventually fell asleep on my bed.I think Im Gonna Like It Here Especially Jay.

Serenity P.O.V.

Jay is fucking petty.He was ignoring my call and texts.I called one of my fuck buddies.

S:Wanna slide threw.

???:Casey there?

S:Nahh over her daddy house.

???:On my way.

I took a quick shower and just put on my robe no need to put some clothes on.

..................................................................

30 minutes later there was a knock at my door.I opened the door and Ty walked in.He pushed me up against the wall and we started making out and than we took it to the bedroom.....He was about to give it to me real good!!!

3 hours later he left and I took another shower and went to sleep.