5. degradation kink

You sat in a booth of a local diner with Joji, you were a couple of spaces apart and the two of you rarely talked during the duration of the meal. "Joji..." you said putting the fork down, "why are you so quiet, is there something wrong?"

"Just tired..." he sighed, not creating eye contact with you. You nudged your knee onto him, "Baby!"

"I swear if that fucking incel looks at you again" his head was low as he glared at the group of boys from across the room, the one Joji looked at specifically had brown curly locks, hazel eyes, and an athletic built body.

The moment you snatch a glimpse of what Joji was eyeing, he immediately looked away, smiling. "I'm gonna fucking-"

"Joji, stop it," you said as he pulled him down from standing up. "Are you sure he's looking at me?"

"I know how men's brains work, y/n"

"Can you..." you sighed squeezing your eyes shut. "Sit and calm the fuck down, geez" As you were about to continue with the food, you see the man stand up and walk from across the room towards you, you could feel Joji's tension rise. "Babe..." you look at him with furrowed brows and placed a hand on his lap.

"Hey! Uhh..." he shyly greeted with his hand on the back of his head. "I'm Harry, uhh, I'm gonna be direct, I think you're gorgeous... do you mind me asking for your number?"

You felt an electric shock slide down your spine, you look at the man and say, "I-I have a boyfriend" you look over to Joji who was staring right back at him, his ears were red from anger.

"Oh man, I'm sorry, I just sort of assumed that you were his brother or something, my bad" he hissed, "well if you're not single maybe we can be friends, do you have insta?"

"Uhm, i-it's" you muttered. Unsure of what to reply, Joji suddenly slammed his hands on the table and pushed himself up from the seat. He went towards him and gave him a strong push making him move a few steps back,  "fuck off" he grabbed a couple of bucks from his pocket and threw it on the table. You stood up and immediately followed him from behind. You earned a couple of sinister looks from the other guests of the diner as you made your way to the door.

"Joji, what the fuck?" you yelled, "that was so unnecessary!" He left you unanswered as both of you walked towards the car. You got in and the short, deafeningly quiet trip home felt almost like an eternity.

As you reached back to your place, Joji slammed the door close causing you to jump, you looked at him madly and confused. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You were gonna give it to him?"

"No! Joji I-"

"You were just there acting so fucking pretty, huh?"

"Babe..." Your soft voice cracked as you tried not to tear up.

He walked in close to you, "aww, is little baby gonna cry?" he whispered in a deep, raspy voice. He grasped onto your neck firmly making your mouth gape slightly open, "you like being treated like a princess, huh?" he pushes you down on the couch, your faces just centimeters apart. "You're a fucking slut" he threw a thick spit into your mouth and smirked. He went closer to your ear, "turn around"

You did as he said and positioned yourself on the couch. He quickly pushed your bottoms down and soon, you heard his buckle unlatch followed by his zipper sliding down. You felt the thick leather belt loop around as he tightened it around your neck, "I don't share you with anyone else, do you understand me?" he said as he held tightly onto the belt.

"yes"

"yes what?"

"yes, daddy"

"good girl" you felt his spit on to you as he rubbed the tip of his member at your opening. You moan and bent your back further, you could feel your pussy throb as he kept teasing you. "Daddy, put it inside me, please?" you begged.

"You want it inside you, slut?" he chuckled as he played around with your clit, "your cunt is so wet, it's pathetic." You felt a strong stinging slap on your left ass. "Who are you this wet for?"

"you, daddy"

"Yeah?" suddenly, you felt his hard dick inside you, his thrusts already started aggressive, fast, and strong, it hit your spot perfectly every time.

"fuck..." you moan, his fingers rubbed your clit as he fucked you from behind, making you wetter and wetter. "Daddy, you feel so good inside me" you cry in pleasure.

"You're so tight, baby, fuck" he said under his breath, his hands gripped onto your sides as his dick went deeper inside you.

You felt butterflies in your stomach as you progressively reached the peak of climax and both of your moans grew stronger and louder. "Baby, I'm gonna cum.." you said in between pauses.

"You can only cum when I say so" he grabbed ahold of your hair and pulled it back. "or do you want me to stop?"

"N-no!" you begged, "please, fuck me harder"

His pace regained speed, fucking you even harder than before, sweat and tears were all over your face. "Shit, I'm so close" the sound of your ass hitting his pelvis and the loud groans resounded throughout the whole place. "Cum, baby, cum for daddy", you squeeze your legs tighter as you felt the overpowering pleasure burn all across your body, the tension building up from inside you slowly released right after.

You turn around and lied down, Joji smirked at the sight of you and gave you a soft peck on the forehead. "my baby"