4. birthday sex

-Prompts from literalcancer69 and jojisslut :) -

The cooled cup of coffee was left untouched on top of the table he sat in front of. His eyes turned blood-shot from the countless hours spent in front of the brightly lit screen of his laptop. The unending beats and samples playing from morning to night completely fed both of us up. I remained seated across Joji, I intertwined my fingers with each other and rested them on top of my crossed legs.

I waited if he'll ever realize.

I cleared out my throat which caught his attention, his face expressed such a gloomy look- his exaggeratedly dark under eyes stood even bolder with his pale skin.

"Joji" I whispered as I reached for his hand, both disappointment and sympathy scrambled in my mind for him.

His eyes didn't let go of mine this time, he looked at me with such sincerity that it felt difficult looking away.

He threw his head back, pinched the bridge of his nose, and squeezed his eyes shut. Tears were then escaping freely from the corners of his eyes. The slow moment felt tough to watch and the silence of the room with just the soft sound of his weeps felt bleak. The feeling of melancholy filled the atmosphere of the room that I couldn't even stand being in it.

I see my phone light up, another text.

Happy Birthday, y/n! I hope you're having a blast!

Joji snooped at the notification and his face dropped further, "Babe, I'm really sorry"

"It's okay," I say softly with a smile.

"Do you want anything?"

"I do actually, just one thing"

"Anything"

"Come to bed with me?"

He sighed, "Okay"

I stood up and shut the laptop in front of him, I sat on his lap, facing him. I rested my head on his shoulder as I felt his warm embrace wrap around me. Slowly, his hands made their way under my shirt as his soft lips met with mine. A moan escaped under my breath when he kissed my neck—sucking on it lightly as he worked his way on me.

I tugged the man from the chair to the sofa, feeling his member sticking out of his tight track pants. I removed the shirt I was wearing, he touched my bare chest with his palm. He rolled me over, and Joji was on top of me. "y/n.." He mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"I love you", my heart fluttered as he said it with a shy smile.

"I love you too..." I said. He continued locking his lips with me passionately, but I felt that desperate need for him to touch me, explore every inch of my skin. I tugged onto the garter of his pants, I yearned for his hands all over my bare body. "Fuck me..." I huffed an amount of air. "Please?" I pleaded as I slid off his bottoms.

A simper formed on his face before he bit his lip at the sight of me. He pulled off what I was wearing, revealing the lace panties I had on. He tugged onto it gently, "Sorry if I have been a very bad boyfriend lately." He whispered sweetly into my ear, "Here's a little gift from daddy."

I let out a soft chuckle at his remark. He peppered hickeys on my neck, moving down to my clavicles, leaving plum-colored markings on my skin. "You do whatever I say, okay baby girl?", He took off his shirt and finally pulled off my undergarments, here we were— nothing but the skin on skin, his eyes gazed at me with such a stern look, and the sound of our heavy breathing and fast pulses amidst the silence.

"Bend over" I did as he said. I felt a strong hit on my bottom causing me to yelp in pain. "I want to make you feel good." He muttered, suddenly I felt his throbbing cock enter in me, making me moan of pain and pleasure. The strong sensation hit the spot, "moan for me"every time

His thrusts were strong and full. I squeezed my eyes shut moaning as he pounded me, my jaw clenched as I sucked in heavily an amount of air with my mouth. "D-daddy... Faster"

He grasped onto my sides firmly and pushed me back and forth against him. With thrusts that hit my g-spot perfectly coupled with his unbelievably quick pace, I couldn't help but wail.

"Please don't stop, daddy," I muttered, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged it from the back. "Anything for my baby girl."

He pushed me down to the sofa and I shifted so that I could face him, he left down warm licks and kisses from my chest down to my stomach and down to my sweet spot. His tepid tongue swirled over to my clit, making it more and more sensitive as he flicked. I clutched onto his hair and lifted my hips subtly to make him suck harder. I felt his fingers enter in me, bending it slightly to hit my g-spot. The tingling sensation formed in my stomach and the feeling of climax continues to build up.

"D-daddy... I'm gonna cum."

"I can't hear you, baby."

"Daddy--", warm clear liquid spurted uncontrollably out of me causing me to stop amid my words. I looked down to Joji who was panting heavily with his mouth dropped slightly open. Gradually, his lips grew a smile. "Let's get you a birthday cake"