6. love hate

a request from kaoife- 

You push the door to where the party is already at its peak, you and your friend ran late to the event since it took you a while to drag along with to the party, "it's too fucking loud here" you say to your friend, it was already  half past 11– some danced the night away while some drank and smoked in different corners of the house.

"Come on, you'll have fun!" he said squeezing your shpulders, "here, let me introduce you to someone" your friend grabs your wrist and drags you over to the kitchen. "Hey, Joj!" she calls out.

You cringe at the thought of Joji, that one guy you  knew from college. For what you remember of him, he was quiet, but was also the biggest tease, and would do anything to impress a lady. But, although he was different from the typical, your seldom interaction with him was always an experience so bittersweet.

You look at the direction your friend was facing, and lo and behold, it was him, Joji from college, "The fuck..." you say under your breath.

"Y/n, I would like you to meet-"

"Joji! from NYIT" you mock your friend's enthusiastic tone. His aura drop the moment you spoke,  you roll your eyes in return.

"Oh, you guys knew each other? What are the odds!" your friend asks pointing at the two of you. "So... I'm gonna leave you for a bit, I'll just get a drink and talk to the girlfriends, alright? You catch up, go go!" you stare at your friend as she turns around and dances away.

The awkward silence between you and Joji made you want to fuse into the ground, he looked at you, took a sip from his cup, and sighed. "So, how are you,  y/n from communications class"

"good, and you?"

"Yeah, awesome"

"okay"

You stood quietly in front of him as you feel the tension tighten, "well, you're looking good" he says as he squeeze his cheeks.

"don't I always?" you cross your arms and teased back in the hopes of lightening up the mood.

"no actually" he laughs and smiles, his stupid, wide smile, it made you grow butterflies in your stomach, it almost felt nostalgic.

"you're still one talkative dude, huh?" you raise your brows.

"and you're still one hot-headed girl"

You roll your eyes and stepped closer to the counter he was behind. "Here, have a drink", he takes the bottle of Jack and pours you a full shot, you step a little to close to him and he leaned in closer to you , "just to ease you up a little" he said near you ear in a deep whisper. He clank your glass onto his and drank, you immediately felt the burn line down your throat.  Not even a few minutes pass, and you already feel the buzz from the alcohol. 

You giggle as the both of you look at each other,"that hit you fast" The blood rushed all over your body, "it's kinda hot here" you say fanning yourself with your hand, "hmm take me somewhere cool" he smiles widely and points a finger  at you.

"what?" you smile in confusion, "come on! It's getting crowded here too"

Before leaving the spot, Joji took the shot glass and put it faced down on the rim of the bottle of alcohol, and grabbed it by its neck. "Follow me,"  you followed him from behind but he walked too fast and you couldn't seem to pass through the crowd. He looks back and sees you a couple of steps away, he laughs and comes back after you, he held your hand as he lead the way. "I swear you stopped growing when you were twelve" he teased. You go up the flight of stairs and stop at the second room, "here we are" he pushed the door, revealing different booths and arcades. "Don't tell anyone I brought you here, I don't own this place" he shyly adds.

You walk towards the pool table and run your fingers across it velvet exterior as your eyes wandered over the different machines and toys in the room. Joji sets the glass on the table and pours the both of you another shot. You lean at the edge of the table and cross your arms, "You know what" at this point, you could feel the room spin gradually, "I really didn't wanna come tonight"

"Okay?"

"But it's cool because I met you!" you say sluggishly.

"I thought you hated me in college"

"I did but-"

"I really liked you"

Your eyes widen, you felt the intoxication wear off all of a sudden, "What?"

"I said I really" he steps closer to you "fucking" he stands in front of you, just a couple of inches away, "liked you"

You look at his eyes, "that's a funny joke, Mister Miller"

"What if I tell you I'm not kidding?" he curls his lip and bends his head slightly to the side.

You place your arms onto his shoulder and his hands travelled onto your waist, you both bulled your bodies closer, "what if I tell you,  I liked you too?"

He leaned in closer to you, you could feel his warm breath brush against your lips, "What if I try to kiss you right now?" you close your eyes, slowly, his lips crash onto yours. You could feel his hand travel from your waist up to your neck, he slightly tightens his grip making you gasp and moan. He spontaneously parts away from the kiss, just enough that your lips still subtly touch his, you try to lean in closer, but the way he held your neck made it difficult for you to reach. "You're such a fucking tease"

He smirks as he continued to kiss you, hungrily and more aggressively this time, you suck his tongue softly as his tongue slips into your mouth, he wanted to explore every part of you, he wanted more.
You feel him lift you to the pool table, he fit snug in between your legs as you continue with the kiss.
He takes both of your clothes off and you were left completely bare, with his skin onto yours.

He begins to lick and suck your nipple as his hand traveled down on you, "fuck you're so wet" You felt his fingers glide inside you and his thumb rub your clit in perfect sync. You reconnect into a kiss once again, and your hand snakes over to his hard cock. You stroke it gently, moving from the tip to the base, making him moan in your mouth in between kisses.
He slips his finger out of you, "lie down" he commands. You lay your back on the pool table and watch him work his way into you. He spits onto his hand and strokes his hard member before putting it inside of you.

"Shit" he muttered. "You're so tight, y/n" He thrusts his hips onto you hitting your g-spot, you let out a moan and he immediately covers your mouth with his hand, "shut the fuck up" he bent forward towards you, you could feel every warmth and sweat of his body touch yours, "fuck, I'm gonna cum so fast, you feel so fucking good" he moans into your ear, you felt his tongue and lips suck onto your earlobes lightly sending shivers down your spine and enhancing your pleasure even more. "I'm so close, y/n" He took his dick out of you and promptly pulls you down from the table, "suck me off" you kneel, he then grabs ahold of your hair, pulling and pushing it as you choke in his throbbing cock.
He let out a final moan before coming straight into your throat, slowly, he lets go of the grip from your hair.

Suddenly, you hear the doorknob shift, you spring up and the both of you look at the door. "I locked it," Joji says and you both exhale in relief. You grab your clothes and dressed up rushingly. In between giggles, Joji says, "Hey, once we get out of the room, wanna get outta here? Let me take you out to eat"