3. daddy

!prompts from krakenfromthesea and 4and5boys!

It was half-past 11 on a New Year's eve. The overemphasized booming noise of the music blasted throughout the wild ambiance of the partyー drunk, sweaty bodies here and there; dancing, roaring screams, making out and vomiting as there could be no tomorrow. They were absolute animals indeed, and I was there watching the amusement show. The sides of the red empty cup rolled in between my hands, I was already in death of annoyance and boredom of the atmosphere.

Like what Joji said, this night was supposed to be a night of new experiences, and yet, I sat on an uncomfortable, decade-old couch with a loud-ass environment around me; nothing new compared to what I do every day.

I had a seat at the corner of the sofa beside Joji, and his friends sat beside him. He took swigs after swigs of whatever alcohol was placed on top of the coffee table in front of him. Joji and his peers' fun chattering and laughter grew louder as the time ran by and more cups were refilled. My knees, now and then, bumped to his to see if he'd ever feed me any fucking attention, and infelicitously, he never did. I looked over to his friends, they were way too drunk- their movements stewed and eyes red, almost half shut.

With the time running late, the party had no signs of ending anytime soon.

I glanced back to the people sat next to me, my eyes darted attention to a girl with long dirty-blonde hair and a little black top exposing her petite waist. Her hands trailed across Joji's chest and down to his torso seductively, she subtly bent over, her tits were easier for him to vision. Joji bit his lower lip as he leaned back to resist a moan.

In all of a sudden, I pushed myself up from the couch and sat bodaciously on top of Joji's lap causing his friends to yelp out 'ooh's'. I shifted my head to the girl who was now staring at me with a glare and for once, I finally found a purpose in the party.

My lips crashed with Joji's as my hands wandered around his back. I slid my tongue into him and the taste of the overly strong bitterness of the alcohol and cigarette overpowered me resulting in my forehead wrinkling. My mouth collected all the moans he couldn't let go of moments ago, a smile spread across my face amid the kiss.

I parted away from him and stared at Joji, our faces only centimeters apart.

My head shifted to the girl, "This seat's taken, you can leave now."

I watched her stood up from her seat and strutted across the room, pushing drunk strangers along the way as she finds her way to the exit.

"She's just a friend, you're too fucking rough!" He slurred.

"A friend doesn't touch you like that" you argued, "and the only thing that's fucking rough is the way you're gonna fuck me tonight."

A disappointed reaction appeared on his face, he looked at his group of friends and said, "I'll be back before midnight, boys. I just gotta..." He said pointing at me, pissed.

He pushed me forward away from him, and he stood up from the couch. We made our way to the nearest bedroom, pulling me towards him with a firm grip on my wrist. He viciously shut the door after getting in and finally releases his strong grasp onto me, he then pinned both of my arms onto the wall and our faces were close once again.

"You're so fucking dead" he grumbled, his hand snaked from my wrist to just below my sides, "You've made daddy angry" his plump lips brushed against mine. As he spoke, his finger hooked into the garter of the skirt I had on, "I won't ever let you walk or talk for days, baby girl."

His words made me feel tense, droplets of sweat started to flow down my forehead. Despite this, thoughts inside my mind still wanted to show dominance. "I'd love to see you even try"

He pulled me away from the wall and pushed me towards the bed in a swift motion, he jumped on top of me, he knelt as I lied down in between his legs, he slid his shirt, my clothes, and underwear off, throwing it in one pile beside the bed right after. He showed an immediate boner after sliding his track pants just below his bum. "Moan loud for me"

In all of a sudden, I felt him fill me in. His thrusts were slow and thorough, it was dry and rough.

"Joji..." I muttered, "fuck me harder"

His face went closer to mine and my chest was pressed to his, "Daddy can't hear you"

The sound of his pelvis repeatedly slapping against me resounded throughout the whole room, his hard dick hit my spot as he thrust, and the pain gradually turned to a pleasurable sensation. My nails dug his back as I tried to quiet down my wails.

My nails glided down on him, he let out a hiss in between his teeth. "Shit" he whimpered, he gripped tightly onto my sides. "So this is how you like to play?" His mouth sucked onto my neck, hickeys left cherry colored spots on my neck and chest, with his thrust still on its fast speed and a grasp holding on firmly on my body, my groans and screams resulted louder.

"Baby, don't you fucking stop..."

His phone that was placed just beside my head, lit up

"where are you, bro? fireworks soon" it was 11:50.

His hand moved smoothly from my sides to my clit. I felt wetter as his fingers rubbed it, my screams slowly transitioned to a faint sound.

11:55, my heart was pounding in my chest, the warm tingling sensation that wrapped around my heart spread throughout my body. 11:57, the feeling of climax was overwhelming. "I'm gonna come..." I cried out, I squeezed my eyes shut, hands grasping tightly on the bed cover I was lying on.

Clear warm liquids squirted out of me. Joji's lips stretched to a soft grin as he brushed his hair back with his fingers. He got off the bed and pulled his pants up. He turned around after tossing me my clothes, his back revealed streaks of bright red colors, beads of blood came out from each end of the lines.

Joji grabbed ahold of the pile of my clothes and helped put it back on.

"Get up" he gestured his fingers for me to go towards him. As I stood, the ache in between my legs felt too unbearable, my throat felt dry and scratchy. I was in a weak state, to even move or speak.

"Shut the fuck up next time." He held onto my waist as we went near the door, he reconnected his eyes with mine, "I'll never replace you with anything."