10

Still in a deep sleep when I felt somebody caressing my face. Caressing it gently that it's actually very calming and it just felt right. The touch seemed familiar and the scent. I don't know but it seems comforting. Seconds after I decided to slowly open my eyes only to reveal a person that I least expected to see early in the morning. Greeting me with his warmest, most comforting smile.

"Good morning" He greeted me, kissed my forehead and there I felt my cheeks got warm so I tried to hide my face a little. "Oh why are you hiding your face?" He chuckled.

"Good morning. What are you doing here?" I asked with my sleepy voice because yeah I really am still sleepy.

"Hmm wait don't get up na. Here I brought you a coffee. And yes, no foam just like how you always like it" Somehow that made me smile out of nowhere. Him remembering small deatails give me so much awe. "Dumaan lang talaga ako early this morning kasi I know I'll be busy most of the day. Kinda hectic schedule ko eh. So I just want to make sure that kahit busy ako mamaya, atleast nakita na kita" He continued to explain while fixing my hair that is blocking my face.

"Hmm okay. Thank you" I said while my eyes are half closed but just enough for me to see him.

"You're welcome. O sya, I'll go ahead. I really went here to see you and give you coffee. Oh by the way, meron din si Luna and staffs mo. Here's for Luna and yung sa staff mo nabigay ko na sa kanila beforehand" Again even if I'm half asleep that made me smile. Knowing that he's not only exerting effort on me but with my daughter as well. "You can continue sleeping already. Alis na 'ko ah"

"You did? Thank you again. I'll give this to Luna later don't worry. It's kind of early pa kasi eh but maya-maya gising na yun since she has school. Oh you'll go ahead na? Sure. Bye" I told him so he nodded and smiled in return. I got back to my sleeping position earlier anyway I still have few more minutes left. "HB" He was about to go out of the door when I stopped him.

"Hmm?" He stopped and looked at me. I signalled him to get back which he did. Once he got back, I raised both my arms telling him that I wanted a hug and good thing he immidiately got it.

"Thank you" I said as I hug him tight.

"You're welcome" He answered while caressing my back.

We're just there giving each other a hug  that actually lasted for a few seconds. He kissed me again on my forehead before we completely let go from it.

"Okay you go na. You might be late already" I said.

"Okay are you sure okay na? You don't want more hugs?" He asked so I nodded politely. "Okay then, I'll go ahead. I'll text you and call you if I have spare time, okay?" He said.

"Okay. Bye, take care" I answered with a smile. And even before he got out of my room, I closed my eyes and got back to sleep. Good thing I'm really fast asleep.

Half an hour after I heard my alarm already so I turned it off and woke up. I can say that I woke up happy with a smile plastered on my face. Because I can still clearly remember everything that has happened yesterday and a while ago. From the fact that he fetched me so that he could bring me home, our moment inside the car, the highlight which is his sudden confession of his intentions, when he kissed my cheek out of nowhere, oh and ofcourse, that unexpected early visit a while ago. I don't know but it seemed like a dream to me. It's fast and very unpredictable. I didn't even thought that I'll be entertaining him at all. But whatever, I proved myself wrong. That guy, no matter what happened in the past, I just can't resist him. Maybe they're right. Past is past so okay let's give this a shot. It wouldn't hurt if we try, I guess. But let's make this a little difficult for him. I just want to test how far can he go and if he'll still pursue no matter what odd's in the way. Anyway if he's genuine enough, then he'll stick through. Anyway he did a lot in the past. Maybe this is fair to do atleast.