Jealous

⚠️Includes: jealousy, swearing and violence⚠️

Hey guys since I didn't post on Friday I decided to do it today. It's currently 20:50 but this is for you all. Enjoy! Btw this isn't the winged AU, it's just a side story so I can get in the feel of the way I'll be writing,

The sun peeped through the curtains, shining onto Tommy's face. He groaned and turned over, his head thumping into his pillows lightly causing his bed to shake under him. He pulled the covers over his eyes and yawned. Another day of living...

Tommy sat up in bed. Rubbed his eyes. Then stretched his arms. 

He could hear crashing downstairs and ashumed it was Wilbur cooking breakfast. His older brother always made a racket in the kitchen. He got out of bed and opened his wardrobe. He grabbed a white shirt with red rings on the end sleeves, slipping it over his head (he wasn't wearing a shirt). Tommy left his room and walked across the hall, Techno his older brother's door was shut and he guessed it was because he had stayed up playing Minecraft all night. Phil -Also known as Dadza in the house- room was three spaces down from Techno's. That door was open and Tommy peered in, Phil sat on the bed reading a book. His eye glasses falling off his nose slightly. 

"Hey Dadza" Tommy said, his head only showing from the door.

"'mornin Tom" He answered not looking up, "Wil's making breakfast downstairs"

"Yea I heard" Tommy chuckled, resulting in a soft laugh from Phil.

He smiled once more and then walked down the stairs, listening to his footsteps press against the floorboards. He came to the bottom of the stairs and yawned, again rubbing his eyes. He needed to get more sleep...

He walked into the kitchen and leaned on the wooden counter where Wilbur was cooking. He was humming a soft tune while flipping and frying pancakes.

"What you cooking?"

Will turned around and gave his younger brother a soft look, "Pancakes".

Tom licked his lips and then sat on a stall at the breakfast bar. He picked up his fork and tapped it against the marbel. Tap tap tap. The house was quite this morning, definitely something weird going on. He heard light footsteps ahead and calmed down. 

Time skip because I'm lazy - A few minutes later

Phil walked into the kitchen, a grumpy Techno behind. Both still in their pj's. Wilbur had two plates in his hand and he placed them down on the bar. Will grabbed a couple more plates and then sat down with everyone else. Tommy started digging in first.

"Hold up Tommy-" Dadza called, "Let your older brothers get their food first"

"Yea we know how you hog the food and the syrup" The second oldest laughed.

Tom sighed and looked down at his feet, his family always thought he was a loud, disturbing child. Once everyone had gotten their food, he took the last four pancakes and covered them in syrup and chopped hazel nuts. 

(I'm lazy so I'm writing in strips. T-Tommy W-Wilbur P-Phil Tec-Techno)

P- "So did everyone have a good sleep?" He looked at Techno sternly.

W- "Yep"

T- He nodded and continued eating.

Tec- "I guess... I lost track of time last night though"

P- "Techno, you need to take better care of yourself. Your still a growing boy"

Tec- "Dad!"

W- He snorted and choked on a piece of pancake. 

P- "You okay son?"

W- "Yea, yea... sorry"

P- "The same goes to you Wilbur"

T- "What about me?"

Tec- "Dadza's talking Tommy. Not now!"

(Out of strips)

Tommy sighed and pushed away his plate. It still had food on it but he didn't feel like finishing it. Why were they treating him like this, this morning?  Had he done something wrong? He shook of the thought and then watched the others talk.

"So what's you two get on your tests at school?" Phil asked intruiged 

"Oh... sorry about this Dad but I got... um... a B-" Techno whispered, then pslcing another forkful of food in his mouth.

Phil smiled and placed a hand on his son's back. Techno looked up at him and smiled back, letting his hand drift back off his back again.

"Well, I got an A" Wilbur boasted.

"Yea in English" Tech muttered, "You do song writing, what'd we expect?"

Will stared at his older bro and then growled jokingly. He started to try grab Tech from the other side of the bar ...You'll pay... or ...How dare you! Being shouted from the other, while Techno just sat amused at the youngers poor attempt to attack him. Tommy watched the two and sighed. He wished he had a strong bond with them both.

"So... Tommy?" Phil said, looking the boy in the eyes.

He looked up and frowned slightly.

(You know it, T-Tommy P-Phil)

T- "Why do you care b*tch?"

P- "Sorry what?"

T- "I said... Why do you care?"

P- He raised a brow.

T- "...b*tch"

P- He looked sternly at his son and then shouted, "Go to your room"

Tec & W- They both looked at their parent and younger sibling arguing.

T- "Why should I. You d*ck!?"

P- "Why are you acting like this?! Hm? Your going to ruin your brothers days..."

(Back to normal because this is the dramatic part)

He screamed loudly and then tears started to pour from his eyes. His father shrunk back and then put out his hand, then retreating it when he received another -But faint this time- scream from the boy.

"It's always about Wilbur and Techno!" 

The two brother walked over and put an arm around him. He held tightly into them and let his emotions out. Large tears poured down their arms and made Tommy's clothes soggy and wet. Phil remained seated not wanting to disturb the child further more.

"Tommy..."

"Just because..."

"Dadza..."

"Pays more attention to us..."

"Doesn't mean he doesn't love you any less...."

Phil soon joined the hug, he loved his boys. They all squished together in a massive, bear hug. Tommy on the small chair. Techno and Wilbur either side of him. Dadza behind them.  Their arms all entwined with each other's. A family... a proper family.... Tommy, Techno, Wilbur and Philza.

1003 words ;w;

Finished at 11:50

Hope you enjoyed this (NOT CANON TO THE FUTURE ONESHOTS) story. It took ages to make this so please say you atleast liked one thing about it. Jk.

Have a great day/afternoon/night

Make sure to sub, vote and share.

-Ollie