Tricks

Sorry for not posting any chapter or keeping to my schedule. This is VERY short so be warned. -Ollie

*Techno POV*

I sat up and yawned, my PC's light glow still on. I sighed and turned it off. What time did I sleep? I asked myself. I took a blanket from my bedside table and wrapped it around my head and walked downstairs. No one was there...

I grabbed a cereal bar from the cuboard and headed to the front of the house. I walked through the simple corridor. 

It was a light grey with swirl patterns at the top of the wall. A radiator blasted heat onto my side as I stumbled over my blanket's end by it. When I reached the door, I pulled down the cold, silver handle and stepped outside. 

"WOOOOOO GO BIG W" Tommy my onbnoxious little brother shouted. 

My Dad, Phil placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder and looked down at him. I soon realised he was looking at Tom's back.

My whole family have wings apart from the youngest -Tomathy- my wings are a grey like my fathers but a bit darker and have white tips. Wilbur, my other brother, also the second oldest has white wings with hazel spots. 

At the age of 13 or 14 our wings manifested so I guess our Dad was just waiting for my brother to manifest as well.

I stepped outside and walked over to my family. Observing Wilbur doing stunts and tricks in the sky. Show off  I grumbled. 

"Hey Tech" Phil called pulling me in to a sideways hug.

*Third person*

Techno squeezed out of the hug and stood next to his father.

"What's Wil doing?" He asked

"Practising for a flying competition at school" Tommy shouted loudly 

Phil nodded and continued to watch the hazel spotted teen loop in the air. Wilbur always had natural grace when flying. When he first manifested his wings, they grew in even and his feathers where always neat and never ruffled. Unlike Techno, who's wings flapped around with a mind of their own. He suspected that's because his oldest never got any sleep at night.

It was wonderful being a father to such amazing kids...

358 words ;-;

Sorry again guys <3 -Ollie