Chapter one

The start is a little rocky, but bare with me. I hope you guys will like it!

*************************************

Everyday is the same. Every crack in the wall, the way the bed screeches when I move. The way the sun flutters in through the curtains as I wake up. All the yelling and cussing on the streets. Car horns blaring at people who get in the way. I guess that's what you get when you live in the shitty part of town. Welcome to Vancouver, the lovely place everyone dreams of visiting. They just never hear of the crummy part or just don't care. But today didn't feel like any other day.. I have a strange feeling in my gut, I just haven't figured out if it's a good one or not.
I groaned as I sat up. Yay.. School.. How exciting. Slowly pulling my self up from my bed I look at my phone. No new messages. Of course. I'm not exactly a lovey dovey person. Don't get me wrong, I am nice person. Just don't put up with bullshit like other people. Plus I like to stick to myself. Introverted they say. I quite possibly could be, but I think it's just the fact that I don't like peoples bullshit, so I stick to myself.
I work my way over to the mirror and brushed my long hair. It had three different colors in it. I gotta say, I love my new creation. The top layer is bleach blond, almost a white blonde. The under layer of my bangs plus the sides so it's framing my face, is bright pink, more of a fuchsia to be exact. To be honest, I hate pink, and I did vow to never put it in my hair, but I did anyways. I admit, it's looks pretty damn good. The under layer is dark purple, which I love. After brushing it, I straightened it, pin straight. After that I put on mascara and thickish black eyeliner. I changed both my lip rings (snake bites) into blue hoops. And made sure my eyebrow piercing and nose piercing were screwed on tight.
I quickly look through my dresser and pulled out black skinny jeans and a Linkin Park band T-shirt. My hips fit perfectly in my jeans. Who'd of thought that a girl with muscles, like a six pack and smoothly bunched arm muscle, but not overly muscled, would look good like this. It definitely defines my hourglass figure. All thanks goes to the boxing classes I take. Hey, a girls got to protect herself somehow, especially when she lives all by her self, on the crummy side of town. I may be 17, but that doesn't change that fact that I should be living alone.
I finished getting dressed and left for school.

***************

"Okay, break it up you two!" said the principal, Mr. Boyl, as he entered the wide hallway.
All the students that gathered around in a circle watching me and Queen B, Mackenzie, fight, quickly dispersed.
"You two. My office. NOW!"
Both of us glaring while getting up and followed him down the halls to his office.
Upon arrival, Mr. Boyl took his usual seat in a big leather chair behind a red oak wood table. We sat in the two chairs across from him.
"Why, whenever there's a fight, you're the person involved?" He asked me, without so much of a pause.
"But she started it, she pushed me, and...." before I could continue Mackenzie interrupted me by saying
"She's lying"
"I am not." I shot another glare her way. Why must she continue doing this?
She returned my glare. "Are too."
"D2!" I was barely able to contain myself, and this, witty humour, was the best was to do so.
"What?" Said Mackenzie, puzzled.
Of course she wouldn't get it.
"Oh never mind, I guess all that hair bleaching actually seeped into you brain."
"Shut up Ruby. Mackenzie, tell me what exactly happened?"
"Okay, so I was sitting with my friends and for no reason she comes up and pushes me to the floor, and starts kicking me!" Mackenzie answered, her voice wavering in a fake cry.
"That's is not what happened!" I yelled frantically.
"Im going with Mackenzie's story, not because I believe her," Mackenzie's face fell, "But because you are not just getting involved in fights, but you're always the rebel in your class, you disagree in everything the teacher says, always skipping class. Your grades may be good, I don't know how you do it, but that's no excuse. If Mackenzie really was being a bother, then you could've just walked away. I'm sorry to say this Ruby, but I'm going to have to expel you."
I looked on the ground with anger. The principle dismissed us and I picked up my things and headed out of the school.