9 | ﴾ Theodore ﴿

After missing an entire hour of sleep in the middle of the night taking care of Draco, it was a miracle when I woke up early for work at seven. I had my head on his shoulder and my arm slung lazily around him, careful to avoid his now bandaged arm, and I couldn't care less how contradictory it was. If we slept in the same bed we simple cuddled; it had become a fact.

Somehow his sweatiness from the night before had procured a handsome must on his sweater and I buried my face deeper into the green fibers with a smile dancing on my face. My fingers confidently ran up underneath the hoodie to drift along his toned skin. He sighed heavily, evidently awake and aware of my snuggly behavior, "I feel like I've been run over by a fucking tram. Take it easy there with the groping."

I bent my face up to his and he winced from where my skull dug heavier in his shoulder. He looked down at me briefly with his pointy nose and cerulean gaze before closing his eyes, "I am really not in the mood for antics right now."

"No antics," I purred, hardly able to contain myself around his body. I instinctively reached my head up and kissed his neck gently, my blood pulsating in my veins from being in his arms. The taste of his skin and the smell of his clothing was euphoric. It was like a drug that I couldn't get enough of once I had started. My fingers ran down to play with the hem of his joggers and he exhaled sharply.

"What do you think you're doing?" He inquired darkly and I pulled back to gaze down into his eyes, half over top of him like a ravenous tyrannosaurus with a sheep trapped under its talons. "Since when do we kiss?" He turned his head to the side to give me a narrowed, suspicious glance and I burst out laughing.

"We always used to," I mocked a pouty lip.

He rolled his eyes, "Okay. Not that I would remember it. That means nothing to me. You and I aren't even friends."

I could feel his hard boner under my leg regardless of what he said. His eyes roved over my face as I hung above him. "Want to see what it felt like?" I teased, our hot breaths mingling between us.

"Hmmm..." He drummed without breaking his intense eye contact, and I could see his mind rereading the invitation that hung in the air between us. I slid my hand down farther, under my leg to grip at his member over his joggers. He had just started to lean closer to me, our lips grazing each other's when a brisk rap at the door to his room interrupted us.

Narcissa slammed the door open in a fury of unusually barbaric behaviour, letting it bang off of the hinges brutally. She marched around to the side of his bed. I yanked the thick comforter up to our waists as she stopped abruptly to his right, "What makes you think it is wise for you to be on this level? I have been looking everywhere for you. You are unwell-" She paused when she noticed me cuddling him with my arms around his waist. "Oh, well I see that you two have taken it upon yourselves to... reacquaint."

Draco flushed immediately, yet continued to let me dangle from him as he addressed his mother, "Hardly. There was an incident last night - you need to call a bloody exorcist. I won't sleep near those dungeons again."

Narcissa froze and darted her eyes to mine in a telling display that she harboured equal fear he would find out something he didn't need to know about his past. "Whatever were you doing down there? It's been warded off entirely."

"Why? What's down there?" Draco shot back at her with suspicious eyes.

"Your father did not want you storing memories there, so he prevented access to anyone but himself," Narcissa calmly replied, dodging disaster with complete grace.

Draco pushed himself to a sitting position, shirking me off like an unwanted pillow, "It's haunted. That whole level. I won't go back down there."