Chapter 2

Olympia's POV

Well it's the next day and I am now in the car on the way to my dad's house. I was wearing

 After a 10 minute drive we pulled up at the house

After a 10 minute drive we pulled up at the house. Uncle peter got my suitcases out of the car.

"Good luck kido" he said and got back into the car. How lovely, my uncle drops me of at this hell whole and leaves. Suddenly the front door swung open.

"Mia!" mum squealed running to me and hugging me.

"Hey mum" I sat hugging her back. I said hello to everyone but my dad as I couldn't see him. Great he invites me and he isn't even here, well that suits me. Don't have to be around the person that hates me most.

"You know that's not true Mia" I hear uncle Eddie says, stupid mind reader. Everyone looks and me and uncle Eddie confused. Everyone knows that my dad thinks I am a mistake and should have never been born.

"Olympia" I hear my dad's voice, I turn to see him standing in the doorway.

"Um, hi dad" I say then it goes into awkward silence. I stand there doing the awkward turtle with my hands hoping that no one saw me. I could hear uncle Emmy sniggering behind me; of course he would see me doing in.

"What is that" uncle Emmy asks trying not to laugh.

"It's the awkward turtle" I say turning to look at him, he just bursts out laughing. Everyone but uncle Emmy and uncle Eddie looks confused so it turned round to show everyone what I was doing. Everyone but dad started laughing, of course dad never laughs at anything I do. That I when I knew that I need Jayden here with me, I can't do this alone. Mum loves Jay so she should let him come and stay, Jay loves staying with me and he will do anything to help me fix my relationship with my dad.

"Hey mum?" I asked, here goes nothing.

"What's up sweetheart?" she asked me turning to look at me. By the looks of her face she knew what I was going to ask and uncle Eddie did as well.

"I know I just got here but can Jay come and stay with us?" I asked her, she knows that I will need some help to get through this.

"Of course he can babe, I will take both of you to dance and will come to your competitions at the weekend. Im sure everyone will come to your competitions" she told me, everyone was smiling about coming to my competitions but dad. I sighed.

"Right Jasper?" mum said to him in a tone that said 'say yes or I will kill you'

"Right" dad saying going back inside

//// text convo \\\\

M- Hey Jay, do you mind coming and staying with me while I am at my dad's??? XOXO Mia

J- Im already on my way, your mum gave me a heads up. See you in a min XOXO Jay

//// End of convo \\\\

Of course mum told him to come. Just then Jay's mum pulled up.

"Mia, my bae" Jay said jumping out of the car.

"Jay bae!" I squealed running into his arms. Im so happy he is here.

"Now you can show us one of your duets" mum squealed, she loves seeing me dance.

"Please do a hip hop one, there the one's your best at apart from lyrical and contemporary" uncle Emmy said, yep they have all seen me dance. I even have my own dance studio room here. I look over to Jay and he sat there nodding, he will take any opportunity to dance the same as me.

"We doing bleeding love?" Jay asked me.

"Of course" I said running up the stairs to get changed.

 We all met in the dance studio

We all met in the dance studio. Everyone was sitting on the floor by the mirrors. Good job we don't need the mirrors I thought to myself.

"Right we're not doing the duet that we have for the competition, you will have to wait till Saturday for that" I told them, mum looks so excited. I told aunt Rose to start the music.

This is the dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Peo0RAxYBzQ (type in on YouTube Chelsie and mark bleeding love)

Everyone loved the dance; me and Jay didn't even break a sweat thanks to our vampire abilities.

"Can you do a lyrical one pleaseeeee" mum begged.

"Jar of hearts" I asked jay, he nodded yes. Aunt Rose started the music.

This is the dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8awlGJUfmWA (type in on YouTube billy bell jar of hearts)

"You two are amazing" mum said looking like she would cry if she could. Everyone but dad was nodding in agree me; he never likes anything I do. I just ran out of the studio and up to my room.

Alice's POV

Mia just ran out of the studio after looking at Jasper. I turned to im and gave him a death glare, no one upsets my daughter. I don't cares if im only her stepmother, I love her like she is my own and she loves me like I am her mother.

"What?" he asks looking confused, I don't even know what he did to make her run out.

"Mia thinks you hate her and that you never like anything she does" Edward explained, how can she think Jasper hates her. I know that is the reason she moved out but he doesn't hate her in fact she is his whole world, Jasper just doesn't like to show that he loves her.

"How can she think that?" he asks sounding upset, I don't blame him. His daughter thinks he hates her.

"You never showed you loved her or cared for her" Bella explained.

"I love Olympia, of course I do" he said, gosh this must be really hard on him.

"Is that why she moved out?" he asked, we all just nod not knowing what to say.

"Im going to cheek on her" Jayden said and ran out. As he ran out he did something on his phone, what is he up to?

Olympia's POV

I was lying on my bed crying when I heard someone come in.

"Hey" I heard Jay's voice then I felt the bed dip. I looked up at him not caring if I look a sate.

"I have something you should listen to" he said and played a recording on his phone of the convocation they had after I ran out.

"My dad said he loved me?" I asked him. He nodded. My dad said he loved me, I am so happy right now but only one thing would make this better. If my dad said he loved me to my face.

*************Authors note****************************

Hey Guys, how am i doing with the story? comment if you want me to add anything in for the next chapter.

Love you all

xoxo Kim