Chapter 5

Olympia's POV

It was about 1 in the morning when my dad woke me up saying that grandpa wanted to speak to us. I didn't have the effort to move so I held my arms up to him and he put me on his hip like you would with a child and walked down stairs. I put my head in my dad's neck and closed my eyes, when we got downstairs there was a lot of awe's. I looked up to see the whole family looking at us, dad set me down on the couch and sat next to me, I cuddled into him. I looked over at Jay, Jake and Quill and they didn't seem to be too happy to have been woken up.

"Right, you are all going to school" grandpa announced earning a lot of moans and grumbles; I was too tired to put up a fight.

"Mia and Jay you are Freshman's, Nessie and Jacob you are Sophomore's, Edward, Bella, Alice and Jasper you are in Junior and Rosalie and Emmett you are in Senior. Mia, Jasper and Rosalie you are siblings and your last name is Hale, Nessie and Bella you are siblings and have the last name Swan, Edward and Alice you are Siblings and go by the last name Cullen. Jayden you are Mia, Jasper and Rosalie's cousin and have the last name Wright. Jacob you and Quill will just be adopted by me and Esme and will go by the last name Black. Right get them to bed and be ready for school later" grandpa told us. Dad picked me up and I fell asleep when he was taking me back to my room.

8*8*8*8*Later that morning*8*8*8*8

Mum woke me up and got me changed into

I felt a bit like Jane Volturi but I love the outfit

I felt a bit like Jane Volturi but I love the outfit. I had breakfast and was now in the car. I was in Rose's red M3 BMW with rose and mum, Bella, Eddie and Nessie was in Eddie's Volvo, Emmy, dad, Jake and Quill was in Emmy's jeep.

"Ready Mia?" mum asked as we all pulled into the school parking lot, when we got out everyone was staring at us. Jake came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist showing that I was his as did all the other men with their mates, I felt a little sorry for Jay but he doesn't care he just comes and stands by me and Jake. We went and got our timetables, I had all my lessons with Jay. We had:

1st- Homeroom

2nd- French

Break

3rd- History

4th- Music

Lunch

5th- English

6th- Maths

Home

A crap day. We all went off to homeroom, when we walked in everyone turned to us. I just walked over to Miss Wood and gave her my slip.

"It looks like we have two new students, would you like to introduce yourself" she asked us.

"My name is Olympia Hale but everyone calls me Mia, I have an older brother Jasper and an older sister Rosalie. I love to play the piano, sing, draw and dance with my partner Jayden Wright who is also my cousin" I introduced us both. Miss Wood told us to sit down.

292932Lunch20568759

We all sat at a table in the corner of the room, the ones who ate eat their food and the rest played with it.

"English next with Mrs Whelan" Jay told me, gosh I hate English.

"Daddy" I whispered so only us lot could hear me, my dad turned to me.

"Yes Princess?" he asked me.

"Can I go home please, I don't feel well" I whispered looking down; I really did not feel well.

"You do look a bit pale but im sorry princess you have to stay the rest of the day. I will get grandpa to look at you when we get home" he says coming over to me, picking me up and setting me on his lap. I snuggled into his chest, I just wanted to cry but I wouldn't while we were at school.

!""£!"£"£English()___)*^&&

I was sitting talking to jay for most of the lesson because it was Shakespeare. Mrs Whelan came up to me.

"Miss Hale, are you even listening me?" she asked

"Nope" I say popping the p.

"You insolent child, I bet you don't even know how Shakespeare is. You don't even have the right to mention his name, he was a great man" she exploded at me.

"Amidst I bovvered, Is this a bovvered face thou see before thee?" I asked her.

"Shakespeare was and great man, you miss are very disrespectful" she shouted at me.

"My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,

Coral is far more red than her lips' red.

If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;

If hair be wires, black wires grow on her head.

I have seen roses damasked, red and white,

But no such roses see I in her cheeks;

And in some perfumes is there more delight

Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

I love to hear her speak, yet well I know

That music hath a far more pleasing sound.I grant I never saw a goddess go:

My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.And yet by heaven, I think my love as rareAs any she belied with false compare." I recited, everyone just stared at me, I don't even have the effort for this. Then everything went black.