Chapter 4

Olympia's POV

It is now Saturday morning and we are on our way to the dance competition. Jay and I decided not to take the bus with the rest of the group, so we are now in mums yellow Porsche with dad and Jake. Jake, Jay and I are in the back with me in the middle as I am the smallest. Auntie Bella, Uncle Eddie, Nessie and Quill are in Uncle Eddie's Volvo and Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Rosie and Uncle Emmy is in Grandpa's Mercedes.

"Daddy?" I ask, my dad and I have gotten quiet close and I am now daddy's little girl.

"Yes princess?" he asks turning round to look at me.

"Do you think we will win?" I ask him, I know Jay and I normally win and this is one of our best dances but I have my family to impress as well as the judges.

"I don't think, I know" dad told me, I hope my dad likes it. Just then my phone starts to ring, its lily my dance teacher.

*******Convo*************

M- Hey Lily, what's up

L- Hey Mia is there any chance you could do your solo cry in the competition.

M- But I don't have my costume.

L- You aunt dropped it off along with your shoe, will you Mia?

M- Ok, we will be there soon

L- Thanks so much Mia, see you later

****End convo*******

"What was that all about?" Jay asked me.

"Lily wants me to do cry" I told him knowing mum and dad would of heard the hole conversation, he just nodded.

********Competition************

I am now about to go on stage to do my solo. My family is in the audience and Jay and some of the team is with me.

"Good luck Mia" Kylie told me hugging me.

"Good luck Bae" Jay kiss my head, he was already in his outfit for the duet. After my solo I have to rush and get ready then go on to do the duet then have to rush to get ready to do the group dance.

"Next up act number 68, cry" I was introduced. This is my solo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4JyLtKWloA (on youtube type in Maddie cry full solo)

com/watch?v=w4JyLtKWloA (on youtube type in Maddie cry full solo)

When I finished I ran back to the changing rooms and got ready. I did my hair and makeup in 15 minutes then got dressed. I ran to meet Jay by the stage.

"We can do this" I told him and we hugged.

"Next in the teen Duo-Trio is act number 89 Dead and Gone" we was introduced. This is our duet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf3PWGHOVq0

(Type in on youtube talia and bj dead and gone)

For the final time I ran back to the changing rooms and got ready for the group dance, it a good job that im half vampire. This is the group dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJZ3zFwMsA (Olympia does what Maddie does, type in on youtube dance moms stop the yard)

Finally it was time for the awards, they have just called my solo category.

"And first place, Olympia with cry" I was so happy, I could hear my family the loudest. I looked over to them and they had big grins on there face. Now was the duet.

"First place in the duo- trio is act number 89, dead and gone" me and Jay both went up to collect the award. Now it just the group, it hope it wins.

"In the small group, first place act number 70 stomp the yard" we all went up to get it. Three straight wins.

When we got back to the changing rooms I jumped into my dad's arms.

"Well done princess, im so proud" dad said putting me down.

"Let's go out to celebrate, me and rose have brought you a outfit" mum squealed. So I ended up in this:

 And that is how we spent the night, all together after my triple win