Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Olympia's POV.

I was sitting in my room that looks like

When auntie char told me to get ready for dance

When auntie char told me to get ready for dance. I got changed into

and went down stairs

"Hey kido" uncle peter said walking past me.

"Hey" I said following him into the kitchen. Then auntie char came in.

"Mia, you have a letter" she said passing it to me.

My Dearest Olympia,

I wish to invite you to stay with me for a little while as we have not seen each other for a while. To be honest I miss having you around. Alice says she wants her shopping buddy back as your aunt Bella hates shopping and your aunt Rosalie is always with your uncle Emmett. Renesmee wishes to see you as well and she now looks like a 17 year old and has a boyfriend called Quill.

I hope to see you soon.

You're Father.

This cannot be happening. My father would never want to see me; he is probably only doing it for mum. Alice isn't my real mother but I call her mum as I never knew my real one.

"What does the letter say Mia?" aunt char asks. I don't answer im still trying to take it all in. My father, Jasper Hale asked to see me.

"Olympia?" uncle peter asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I slam the letter on the table and go to the car. I know they will read it and try to get me to go but I have dance competitions every weekend and I always do a duo with Jayden. Jayden! How am I going to explain this to him. Yes he is half vampire as well. Jayden and I have more human in us then vampire so we age the same as humans but will stop at the age of 17. Just then aunt char came and got in the car.

"I think you should go" she told me while starting the car. "You might be able to mend your relationship with your dad" she said.

"I can't, I have dance competitions every weekend and dance everyday" I said turning to look out of the window.

"Forks is only 15 minutes away from here so you will still be able to go to dance" she tried to reason with me. As soon as we pulled up to dance I was out of the car and into the studio.

"Mia!" he shouted from where he was stretching. I put my bag down, got changed into

  I put my bag down, got changed into

and got my dance shoes on.

"Hey Jay" I say starting to stretch as well.

"You ready to go through the duet?" he asks when we finished stretching.

This is our duet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf3PWGHOVq0 (on youtube typr in Talia and BJ Dead and Gone)

When we finished practising lily came and got me so we could go through the group dance.

This is the group dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJZ3zFwMsA (Olympia does what Maddie does, on youtube type in dance moms stomp the yard)

After we finished the group dance it was time to go home. I went into the den to get my bag and phone.

"Hey Jay?" I said walking up to him and some of his other friends.

"Yeah?" he says turning to look at him. To be honest I do kind of have a crush on him but I will never tell him because I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Can I speak to you, alone" I sat referring to the guys who were staring at me. We walked out of the den and into one of the rooms. I turn to look at him.

"My dad wants me to go and stay with him for a while" I say looking at him.

"Really, you should go. It's only like 15 minutes away right?" he says, Jayden knows about my dad and he thinks I should try to work things out with him.

"Jay, my dad hates me, he probably only wants me to stay because mum wants to see me" I tell him looking down; I let a tear slip down my cheek. My dad has always been a touchy subject for me; I just wish he loved me.

"Hey, maybe this time will be different. You can at least try to make things right" he says pulling me into a hug. We just stand there for a while, me crying and him holding me.

"Ok, I'll go" I say pulling out of the hug. Well looks like im going to see my dad after 4 years.