Chapter 3

Olympia's POV

The next morning I got changed into

and went downstairs.

"Is that top really appropriate Olympia?" Grandpa asked, he always have to spoils my fun.

"Leave her alone Carlisle, I like it" mum says coming to sit next to me at the table.

"At least someone likes it!" I say, and then Nessie came skipping into the kitchen.

"Quill is bringing the pack round today" she sequels, I get to mean the famous quill she is always talking about.

"I have never seen a werewolf, do you think one of them will let me ride one them?" I said to myself, everyone just looked at me strangely. Just then Jay walking into the kitchen as well.

"What has she said now?" he asked after seeing everyone's faces. I used Nessie's gift to show him, oh did I mention I copy people's gift's. I just need to make eye contact with them and bam! I have there gift. So far I have uncle Eddie's, aunt Bella's, mum's, dad's, Nessie's, Eleazar's, Kate's, Benjamin's and James'.

"The pack's here" Nessie said running out and returning with 4 boys and a girl.

"Mia this is Leah, Seth, Embry, Jacob and Quill. Everyone this is my cousin Olympia" she pointed to everyone as she said their names. As I looked at Jacob I felt as if he is the only thing that mattered.

"Alice is going to kill you" uncle Eddie said to Jacob, why would mum want to kill him?

"You didn't?" mum growled, he didn't what. Im so confused. Jacob just nodded.

"On my daughter, Im gonna kill you" mum shouted then lunged at him. Uncle Emmy grabbed mum.

"What? Im so confused. Anyway, which one of you is going to give me a ride?" the whole pack looked at me strangely, what I want to ride on a wolf.

"Um, Olympia can I speak to you?" Jacob asked, I heard mum growl as I followed him out.

We walked to the meadow so no one could hear us.

"I don't know how to tell you this but, I imprinted on you" he told me, so we are sole mates. At least he is cute.

"I know you may not like me but I just want you to know that-" I cut him off with a kiss, gosh his lips are soft. Jacob started to kiss me back.

"Olympia-" he started but I cut him off.

"I prefer Mia" I told him.

"Mia, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend" he asked me, I can't believe it. A fit guy like him wants me to be his girlfriend.

"Yes" I said a kissed him, he kissed me back. I think I love him already.

"I better get back, Jayden wants to practice" I told him.

"Practice for my dance competition this weekend, you will come won't you?" I asked him

"Of course I will" he told me.

*after practice*

Everyone kept trying to see the dance, I have just went online a brought our costumes and they will be here tomorrow as the competition is 2 days away. This is our costumes

 I had a shower and went downstairs, I say Jake sitting on the sofa so I went over and sat on his lap

"Hey Mia" he says as I sit on him.

"Hey" I say cuddling into him, gosh he is warm.

"Your mum looks like she wants to kill me" he whispers in my ear. I just shrug my shoulders.

"Olympia?" I hear my dad's voice, I look up at him.

"Can I speak to you?" he asks, oh god what have I done now.

I followed him into his room. I went over and sat on the bed and he sat next to me.

"Do you really think I hate you?" he asked me, I just looked down not knowing what to say.

"Oh Olympia, I could never hate you. I love you" he told me, I looked up at him.

"Really?" I ask him, I could believe that he said he loved me to my face!
"Really" he says pulling me into a hug.

"Daddy?" I ask.

"Yes sweetheart?" he says looking down at me.

"Can I move back in?" I ask looking hopeful.

"Of course you can" he says smiling at me, I smile back. I am moving back in with my family and my dad loves me, I am the happiest girl on the planet.