one

I hate moving, then again, I don't. Me and the process of moving have a love-hate relationship. I hate moving because we do it all the time, it takes way too long to do, and it's a lot of effort to keep putting my belongings in boxes every time I get settled. I love moving because it gives me a chance to reinvent my self every time. I'm usually semi-preppy. I'm known around the country as a national champ in cheerleading, but to be honest, I don't enjoy the preppy cheery bullshit. I'd rather listen to music and chill, but my Mom has to live her life through me.

God, I don't want to get emotional so I'll just move along. My family and I are moving to Miami, Florida. This is my junior year and I'll have to spend it in a new school, again. My Dad has a shit ton of businesses and has to keep moving to ensure they stay successful. God, I hate these fucking businesses.

My alarm goes off and I see its 6AM. Time to get ready for my first day at a new school a few weeks into the first semester. I wouldn't have minded so much if I would've been able to start from the first day because then it wouldn't matter if I was new, but no such luck. I stretched and lazily hopped out of bed to get in the bathroom and begin my routine of taking a shower, brushing my teeth, applying a light amount of make up, and then walking out to get in a black skirt and matching crop top. Then I hurried to make my hair a little wavy before I slipped in my black Chucks and walked out of the door with my bag and phone.

"Hey baby girl." My mother said in her irritating voice. I hate when people try to talk to me early in the morning. It pisses me off more than anything else in the world. I gave her a slight nod and sat down to stuff my face with the cereal that was already set out for me.
"Are you taking the car today?" Mom asked while pouring herself a cup of coffee. I looked to see her features. She was a tall brunette, with long legs, pretty fit for a 37 year old, and she's always smiling.
I nodded, "I was hoping I would." I flicked through my phone to see I had no messages. Of course.
"Okay, just be careful." My Mom through me the keys and I started to head out. She yelled at me before I could get out to the garage, "Don't forget that they are letting you try out for cheer today."
I rolled my eyes and slammed the garage door. I just want one year without having to do the same exact thing.

Finding a parking place was easier than I expected. Now, getting out of the car was pretty damn hard. I exhaled and pushed my hair back before carefully getting out of the car. I closed and locked the door, then popped the trunk to retrieve my black bag. After I swung it over my shoulders, I walked into the building that said 'Office'. The lady at the front desk seemed nice as she quickly helped equip me with a map of the humungous school, my schedule, my locker number + the combination, and a few papers my parents needed to finish filling out. I looked at my schedule to see Biology being my first period. God, I loathe science. My second period was study hall, thank god. Third period was Spanish II. Fourth period was lunch, which I'm undoubtely dreading because nothing is worse than sitting by yourself at lunch. And my last class was Theatre. I wanted to put a easy class in there for fun. That way I won't stress too much about having all core classes.

I walked into the flooded hallway as the bell began to ring. Biology, room 1-176. I pushed passed a lot of people, but it wasn't that hard. They kind of parted for me. I guess they've never seen a new kid before so they were pretty baffled. The late bell rang as I entered the noisy room to see a teacher writing on the white board in the front of the class. Every head turned when I entered the room, and I felt extremely self conscience. The man writing on the board looked at me with a grin, "I'm Mr. Adams. You must be Y/N Y/L/N." I nodded clutching the schedule tightly in my right hand. He picked up a piece of paper from his desk and studied it. "Looks like you can take a seat next to Ms. Jauregui. Raise your hand please, Lauren." I looked to the back of the classroom to see a gorgeously amazing woman with green eyes, and dark hair raise her hand. A smirk was perched on her face. He leaned in close to whisper, "Maybe you can get her to behave."