01

Emily.
"Emily I swear, you always fucking screw up!" my boyfriend Ashton yelled at me for the 5th time in the past hour and a half.

"How many times are you gonna say it?" I mumbled under my voice.

He was currently helping me get my drivers license, since my driving test was in a couple of weeks.

"I'll be prepared to laugh in your face when you fail the stupid test." Ashton said sternly.

He snickered, before grabbing his phone and ignoring every single word I said to him.

Ashton and I have been dating for two years, at first it was amazing. But now? It's hell. He abuses me mentally, verbally and at times even physically.

"What does this button do?" I asked, but got no reply.

"Babe, I'm so confused." I continued.

"I don't even know half of these controls let me just mess with them to see what they do." But still no reply.

"Ashton can you stop being so fucking childish and listen to me for a second."

"Shut up and focus on the damn road." He yelled, pointed to the front.

I hated being yelled at.

Honestly, right now I wanted to be anywhere except with Ashton.

-

I had finally gotten dropped off at my house, I took too much of his crap for the day.

I dropped my stuff on the couch and greeted my mom and little brother.

My mom asked me about Ashton, and my brother asked me if I could play with him later. The usual.

After chatting with them for a while, I walked up to my room and kicked my shoes off. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I always wonder to myself why I'm still with Ashton but I know despite everything he puts me through I love him so much. A couple minutes later, I decide to grab my phone and immediately go to my contacts.

5:06pm

To: My homie jackk.
hey, come over?

5:07pm
From: My homie jackk.
I gotchu fam. Be there in 10, see you soon Em.

The only person I enjoy socializing with on a daily basis is my best friend Jack.

We've known each other for six years and he's practically family. I have so much love for that kid.

-

Finally, after forever of procrastinating I change into some black sweatpants and a loose white v-neck shirt.

I braid my hair into a messy fish tail and walk downstairs.

Thankfully, by the time I get down there, Jack is at my front door, with some Chik-fil-A.

Fucking Womanizer.