Chapter 1

A/n: I decided to create my own story and this isn't Fanfiction this time. But sort of a Self Insert who was inserted into a fictional world. Do you know the Otome Games?

Hope you like it...

#####################

Chapter 1: This is the start, and it was horrible

      The story goes like this. There was a prophecy, that a person from another reality would fall into the sky. He/she is the chosen one. Destined for greatness and solve the greatest problem of this world. Who would be the rightful ruler of this dimension? The one above all?

    I never realize it. But that was going to be the future of this world. Why did I know? Simple...

Large and imposing gate. Students come and go as they please. Some were talking with one another while the others are alone in their predicament. Just like me. Inside the gate was a vast array of infrastructures. A facility of learning. The Daydream Academy.

One of the most prestigious schools in the world. I didn't know that this learning facility existed until I was informed of my enrollment in the said academy by my parents.

" Za-kun are you still having trouble in which school would you go to? "

I still remembered my mother asking me with a sweet and caring smile on her face.

" I have managed to reduce the list by 20... I still have 2 weeks. I would tell you what academy I would choose at the end of the month. Mom, Dad. "

I answered her question that day never realizing that I stepped into a death trap.

" Sigh, It's your fault Dear that Za-Kun became like this... "

" Honey, I thought that it was one of my best traits that you like about me? "

" Well, it is. But look at what has Za-kun has become! "

" Hmmm... You are certainly right Honey. "

Until now, I can't bear to look at their lovey-dovey act to each other. They are already old, but every day always looks like it was at their honeymoon stage always whispering sickeningly sweet and worth cringy cheesy lines to each other.

" Anyway, worry not Za-kun! We have already enrolled you in an academy! "

" What?! "

They suddenly informed me one day that I was already informed at an academy that wasn't my choice. Of course, I wasn't happy with their decision. It resulted in some fights between me and my parents. My brother tried to intervene and placate both sides but it resulted in him being the victim of our ires.

Eventually, It resulted in me saying some hurtful words. I still felt guilty until now. Even after I apologize and my parents accepted it with tearful eyes. Especially my mother...

In this life, I want to live a bright future. One that I would decide and live with no regrets. I was a Reincarnated Person. A person who died and was given a chance to live again. A second chance that I swear that I wouldn't regret. I feel hurt and betrayed when they decided to take away the choice of choosing the school where I would attend in the future. I feel like that I have no choice again in the matter just like in my past life.

After the fight, I eventually learned that the school where I was enrolled and already accepted is one of the most prestigious academies in the world. Within the top 20, they say. I have done my research at that time and I stared doubtfully when I didn't see the name of the academy in the «Archives».

I thought that my clueless and innocent parents were scammed. But my brother assured me that they aren't. And he was once a student in the said academy.

Days passed and I already learned different things about the Academy. The Academy was placed on an island in the country where the sun rises first in the Eastern Continent. The country where the most dominant language of this world comes from. Where suffixes of '-san', '-kun', 'chan', 'sama' etc. are added to the names. It was the parallel and equivalent of Japan in this world called Gaia.

I am going to a foreign country and would live there alone on my own. When I learned it, I was frustrated. But eventually, I learned to cope up with the stress and adapt to survive like a primal human being when my parents flash their adamantine card to me. I decided that I can start to live on my own again. It wasn't bad if I considered it. Since I already have experience in my past life.

But now that I am here at the said island. Already living in one of the dormitories for 1st-year male students and staring at the gate of the school as the students come and go as they please, I am already regretting my decision.

Daydream Academy— " An academy where impossible dreams do come true". It was a worth cringy school motto comparable to the cheesy lines said by my lovey-dovey parents always say to each other. I didn't realize why it was a sound familiar until I saw the school personally.

It was my Day 1 and my 1st time seeing the school personally. I now know why I would get this strange deja vu feeling every time that my parents or brother would mention the name of the Academy.

I can already feel my face forming a stiff smile. I always get like this every time that I feel nervous and scared. And I am freaking feeling scared right now.

I didn't realize until now that I was living in a world of a dating sim that I played in my past life. An 18 + dating sim game, full of adult stuff. Filled with every girl and man's wet dream. Various handsome and beautiful capture targets. Where you could go wild with your choices and suffer the consequences.

Why I am scared when it was so beautiful? It just happens that this is a world filled with creatures that exist in fantasy and imagination. And I am not a fan of Halloween.

Unconsciously, my eyes drifted to the pamphlet that I was holding.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

[ Daydream Academy ]

« Class 1-S »

1. Atlan, Nigeia
2. Blues, Bart
3. Charm, Garnet
4. D'Aulnoy Cara
5. Endo, Shinya
6.Glandel, Kain
7. Green, Sophia
8. Harris, Theodore
9. Hide, Henry
10. Lidell Celia
11. Mirai
12. Marlins, Emil
13. Morningstar, Lucien
14. Nouman, Gherib
15. Ozpin, Ambroise
16. Ramses, Amun
17. Saionji, Hana
18. Shang Rong
19. Von Stalker, Alucard
20. Voothcraft, Thazael
21. Wolfgang, Peter
22. Wilde, Aibell
23. Z

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Damn it. I am now starting to regret my decision on attending this academy. Is there a way out of this place that wasn't punishable by death when being expelled?