Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Descent

In an unknown place, there was a woman whose head was covered with black veil from her head to her toe. She dresses in a long black gown that accentuates her mature body figure. The woman has a pale skin and was tall. On her left middle finger was an odd ring that gives off the feeling of darkness, night and void. The woman wasn't wearing shoes or socks to protect her feet from the ground that she was standing upon.

Gazing down beneath her, there was a kneeling figure inside a glowing circle.

" Scylla. "

The veiled woman muttered. The kneeling person raise her head upon hearing her name.

" This was the only way. "

Scylla replied.

" I know. "

This is the only way that Scylla can bring back her siblings who were in the Tartarus and her mother who was recently killed by the hunter Orion. And maybe, if lady Nyx we're delighted by her sacrifice, she would revive his father and free him from Mt. Etna.

She would do this for her family.

Scylla gaze at the glowing circle beneath her and the pile of 13 head corpses surrounding the magic circle.

Human

Demon

Angel

Vampire

Fairy

Werewolf

Zombie

Demi-god

Youkai

Sea dwellers

Automata

Spirit

Dragon

Different heads from different species. Ensuring that the ritual would be powerful and chaotic as possible.

While still kneeling, he heard lady Nyx starting her chant and Scylla prepared herself for the inevitable.

" Creature born to the distant planet,
I offer you this being as a sacrifice
Scylla– daughter of Echidna and Typhon.
A perfect vessel for your descent
A perfect identity and name to your might and power
Accept the offering, The secret one! "

Scylla then collapse on the magic circle becoming unconscious. The magic circle gives off an ominous dark glow completely enveloping the magic circle.

After a while Nyx waited. 'Scylla' then regained her consciousness. A smile lifted off on Nyx's face.

" Welcome to Earth once again your majesty. "

Scylla smiled and replied.

" It's been a long time since my imprisonment. How many years since it happened? I don't remember. We would never expect that he would betray us like that. We were his descendants. And now because of his betrayal we are now serving the other side. Madam Nyx you are doing this for your personal grudge don't you? Great Great Grandpa have killed Erebus and have completely replace his identity and authority. "

Nyx replied coldly.

" Don't mention that filth in my presence. "

'Scylla' shrugged and smiled.

" Great Great Grandpas are currently in hiding right now in the human world according to 'her'. They were in 'his' side despite the betrayal. "

'Scylla' then glance at her hands and feet.