Four: Sunoh

Sunoh's POV

I kissed Jojo in the alleyway, we first kissed in, thinking I would feel something for my girlfriend, yet I felt nothing. I fell out of love with her. Yet, I didn't want to break up with her. I'd been dating Jojo, for almost a year in secret. We decided it'd be better if we dated in secret, so no attention was bought to her.

I was walking around the school. I was skipping class, because I didn't want to face Jojo. When, I saw Y/N and Hye-Young, hugging. Y/N's head was resting on Hye-Young's shoulder. And, Hye-Young's head was resting on Y/N's. It felt as if I had just been punched in the gut, twenty times. A better way to put it, it felt like, a large rock had just been threw at glass, and the glass shattered into a million pieces.

I took out my phone and called my driver. "Hey, come and pick me up. I'm at the school. I'll be waiting at the gates." I said, in a fustrated tone. "Okay. I'll be there shortly." My driver spoke. I ended the call and stuffed my phone in my pocket.

I walked over to the gates and waited for a while. I saw a black Mercedes pull up, a women got out the car and a women who looked like Y/N, but posher, older and she had shorter hair. The women's hair was just below her chin and she stood in a formal white dress and white heels. It then hit me, that's the CEO of the L/N Tv films and movies entertainment company. Well it's actually called, L/N TVFM Entertainment.

I then saw Y/N, running over. She looked worried and scared. Y/N stopped infront of the women and bowed, "I- I'm sorry I'm late mother!" Y/N shouted. "You're really late, you b!tch! Maybe, if you weren't born you're father would still be alive, you good-for-nothing b!tch!" Her mother said, slapping her face numerous times.

I would've done something but, I don't like getting involved in people's family issues. Since, I can't even deal with my own family problems. I watched Y/N get beat up by her own mother.

When they Y/N, her mother and her driver left, I teared up slightly. "She goes through worse than me.. I should count myself lucky my mother doesn't abuse me..." I muttered as my silver car pulled up.

I got into the passenger seat as I sighed. "Are you okay, Sunoh?" My driver asked. I sighed once again. "Take me to the L/N TVFM Entertainment company." I said, as my driver nodded and turned the car around.

We pulled up at the company and I jumped out of the car and walked inside of the company. I noticed Y/N was here. A woman was sat infront of her.

"I'll just grab the first-aid kit quickly and I'll be right back, okay love?" I overheard the women say. "O- Okay." Y/N stuttered.

As the women walked away from Y/N, I saw her face. It was covered in blood and cuts. Her eyes were red and puffy, anyone could notice she'd been crying. Her face was full of cuts, dried and fresh blood, bruises and redness.

The women came back with a first-aid kit. I was listening to their conversation, as I was worried and I wanted to know what happened to Y/N. "Now sweetheart, you ready to tell me what happened?" The women asked. "I- I was talking with Hye-Young.. A- And I lost track of time.. S- So I- I came out of school late.. I- I'm too scared to go home Hwa-Young!" Y/N shouted. The part that stood out was, she was so scared to go home. "Oh sweetheart.." The women, Hwa-Young said.